18:36, Wed 23 Sep
All gone abit quiet thought this would have been done by now if it was going to happen
God
18:43, Wed 23 Sep
Why?
Promoted again.
18:57, Wed 23 Sep
suspect Mourinho is holding him back until closer to the window as they have 3 games a week atm
19:38, Wed 23 Sep
Yeah probs that

Or.. we have the deal ready to go but he’s not our first choice and we are working on someone else

Oink oink
19:44, Wed 23 Sep
Maybe we waiting for someone to leave
20:10, Wed 23 Sep
No rush as that deal can be done any time up to 16th October. Maybe other deals taking priority, especially for Spurs who still have a few holes to fill.
TR
21:50, Wed 23 Sep
I wouldn’t personally be hugely disappointed if we didn’t get him, for the wages we will have to pay I’d rather somebody else.
23:13, Wed 23 Sep
TR
TR
I wouldn’t personally be hugely disappointed if we didn’t get him, for the wages we will have to pay I’d rather somebody else.

There's a good chance Spurs will foot most of the bill I reckon, and it might be because Bale isn't expected fit until mid Oct, they might want Clarke as cover for a couple of weeks
08:18, Thu 24 Sep
Agree with that - Tottenham have a very heavy fixture list and these Europa games are against very inferior teams where he can afford to rest the first teamers so Clarke may be required to be in the squad. I think this will happen just before the window shuts and there is probably an agreement in place between Jose and Aitor.

KRO - SOTV
TR
08:31, Thu 24 Sep
Typhoontechie
TR

There's a good chance Spurs will foot most of the bill I reckon, and it might be because Bale isn't expected fit until mid Oct, they might want Clarke as cover for a couple of weeks

If this is true then it’d be a happy man, I imagine he will be rotated as Bela and Sanchez have looked promising early on. He’d be a very decent squad player to have for the season.
08:48, Thu 24 Sep
TR
TR
I imagine he will be rotated as Bela and Sanchez have looked promising early on. He’d be a very decent squad player to have for the season.

Spurs recalled him from his Leeds loan because he wasn't getting game time...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:16, Thu 24 Sep
[twitter.com]

According to this nearing completion
09:37, Thu 24 Sep
Shite, wrong think pasted sorry boss.

It was meant to be a link from Twitter in this respect but phones had a mad one.

It was the KRO account stating nearly done, tried reposting but won’t let me
09:38, Thu 24 Sep
Had a mare