11:57, Thu 24 Sep
someone proof read this shit, seriously
Birmingham City had been hoping to welcome fans back to St Andrew's next month - this is what they have said about those plans

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
15:36, Thu 24 Sep

Disappointed ... thought this was going to be a club message telling fans to get their fingers out and make sure we finish top of the Arrests League next season
16:39, Thu 24 Sep
Am gonna fork out for Blues TV this weekend - any tips on how to get the most out of it.
17:09, Thu 24 Sep
Ditch the commentary ======Bwoadhurst and Woss last week were feckin dreadful
18:45, Thu 24 Sep
The article mentions guest commentators Paul Tait, Darren Carter and Darren Purse.
Lauwel and Hardy nowhere in site.

Blues TV listening and learning 👍
Every woman every man
Loves Karankaman, we're Blues
Stand up... stand up.... stand up
Everybody make a noise
We're the Brummie boys
Stand up, stand up .....
21:46, Thu 24 Sep
Am gonna fork out for Blues TV this weekend - any tips on how to get the most out of it.

Dunno ... i don't have it and never have, sorry
Haircut1000

Buy a Chromecast and play it on your TV. Buy a load of beer in. Treat yourself to a variety of nice snacks (scratchings, peanuts, crisps etc)

Works for me.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
22:17, Thu 24 Sep
Rags

Disappointed ... thought this was going to be a club message telling fans to get their fingers out and make sure we finish top of the Arrests League next season
Could well be arrests, the in-laws are coming around to mine to watch the game. They will drink all my booze eat all my food and won't even say thank you.
22:23, Thu 24 Sep
generalBlue
The article mentions guest commentators Paul Tait, Darren Carter and Darren Purse.
Lauwel and Hardy nowhere in site.

Blues TV listening and learning 👍

It appears so - Davo or Big Dong himself maybe pawing over our every post.