13:29, Thu 24 Sep
One of the greats but looking like another circus is coming to town v Logan Paul.

Surely harming his legacy in the name of easy $$$.
13:32, Thu 24 Sep
Please tell me this isn’t confirmed😰 making himself look an idiot now. Money has become more to him than a legacy. He’s still 49-0 in my eyes as mcgregor was as good as an exhibition.
13:34, Thu 24 Sep
Scoot Mcgoot
One of the greats but looking like another circus is coming to town v Logan Paul.

How can anybody blame him.

If some utter dildo without a clue how to box offers you serious money for you to come and give him a lesson, who's saying no to that?

He would barely even need to train.
13:41, Thu 24 Sep
LH_4
Scoot Mcgoot

How can anybody blame him.

If some utter dildo without a clue how to box offers you serious money for you to come and give him a lesson, who's saying no to that?

He would barely even need to train.

👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:42, Thu 24 Sep
It makes no sense, this Logan Paul guy is the same weight as Cruiser, I veryyyy much doubt it will happen but just imagine if he did get the luck of the gods and lands a sweet shot on his chin. Legacy over with to a YouTuber. For me that wouldn’t be worth the money.
13:50, Thu 24 Sep
bang on.

Taking some free money to knock out some clown isn't going to hurt his professional legacy
14:28, Thu 24 Sep
If anything it should improve his popularity if he manages to KO this idiot
21:19, Thu 24 Sep
Is this the blond you tube bloke?

Is mayweather paying to knock him out?

Many would

For several reason, I hope Mayweather damages him
@Bluewurst1875
21:25, Thu 24 Sep
That's the one

[www.bbc.co.uk]
21:55, Thu 24 Sep
Brad1875

Manage? He could name the second he wanted to knock him out. Same as the McGregor fight, boxed like he was fighting his toddler son in the garden.

Fair play to him if people are silly enough to buy it
22:11, Thu 24 Sep
Le Mod
Brad1875

Manage? He could name the second he wanted to knock him out. Same as the McGregor fight, boxed like he was fighting his toddler son in the garden.

Fair play to him if people are silly enough to buy it

This. Mayweather is low on my list of favourite boxers but he’s an absolute master of the art. You can’t blame him for taking £50M or whatever it is to ‘fight’ a YouTube idiot that has literally no chance whatsoever.

Anybody that actually pays to watch this rubbish needs their head looking at. There’s probably a quiet little deal between the two. Both will make a fortune so put on a show and nobody (YouTuber) needs to get hurt seriously.
22:15, Thu 24 Sep
In legit Boxing news Chisora/Usyk on 31st October should be a decent scrap.
22:22, Thu 24 Sep
A tacky freak show.

Not a chance some of the other greats would consider a fight of this nature.
22:26, Thu 24 Sep
Miamivice79
A tacky freak show.

Not a chance some of the other greats would consider a fight of this nature.

Ali fought plenty of exhibitions against non boxers tbf.
22:29, Thu 24 Sep
Super Hans
In legit Boxing news Chisora/Usyk on 31st October should be a decent scrap.

Chisora is 9/2.

I usually cover the underdog over a few rounds at crazy odds. I’ll probably have each of 4-6 on this I reckon.