Leeds United 52
Birmingham City 49
Bolton Wanderers 45

Where did it all go wrong?
14:47, Thu 24 Sep
Durham Blues

No derby games
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
14:48, Thu 24 Sep
Obviously our hoolies voluntarily social distanced for that last weekend before lockdown...unlike villa's who have been doing it since 1982.
14:56, Thu 24 Sep
Durham Blues
Shock, horror!

Leeds United 52
Birmingham City 49
Bolton Wanderers 45

I'm disputing this, we came top in a report I saw the other day.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
14:56, Thu 24 Sep
Of the 52 Leeds United supporter arrests, 18 of these were linked to fan celebrations between 17 and 19 July 2020 when Leeds won the Championship.

So actually at games Blues were clear winners

Also 88% of our arrest were at away games. Taking the good fight with us.
I presume mainly at Elland Road.
14:58, Thu 24 Sep
Sheep2
Of the 52 Leeds United supporter arrests, 18 of these were linked to fan celebrations between 17 and 19 July 2020 when Leeds won the Championship.

It's this sort of forensic analysis that keeps me coming back to this forum.
@stevanderman
15:06, Thu 24 Sep
IT's cheating plain and simple to include post lockdown arrests.
We could easily have had a dozen done for attacking Ren's car on he last day, but we played fair.
If Leeds v Blues wasn't included then Bolton would have finished top of a league for the first time since 1997. To be fair to those Lancashire yobbos they should be crowned champions of the thugs' league anyway; they only get 11k fans at their home games. Their nutter per capita is top drawer.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
I'm concerned that our numbers will drop alarmingly this season.
I hope everyone is training hard during the lockdown, so they'll be ready for the challenge once fans are allowed back to games.
20:30, Thu 24 Sep
Daily case of Stella and got a neck tattoo booked. I'm ready whenever the restrictions are lifted.
21:44, Thu 24 Sep
Sheep2

Thanks Sheep, I knew it couldn't be right deep down
22:46, Thu 24 Sep
Bolton Wanderers 3rd?!

Who was 4th - Accrington Stanley?
11:35, Fri 25 Sep
Gutted we weren’t top for the fourth year running. I’m definitely gonna get arrested next year on purpose. I’ll even hand myself in and admit to something I didn’t do if needs be, I ain’t having this again.
11:50, Fri 25 Sep
Gutted. Things could have been different had we played a full season imo.
Still had stoke away to go.
And preston last away of the season, im sure some would have played up in blackpool and been arrested for the cause 😢
12:03, Fri 25 Sep
Durham Blues
Shock, horror!

Leeds United 52
Birmingham City 49
Bolton Wanderers 45

Is this data accessible?!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)