Fair. It would be great if we were selling 10k but I doubt it.
14:42, Fri 25 Sep
crude
With the backing of the EFL and the relevant authorities, illegal transmissions of BluesTV will be punished without hesitation or reconsideration and those providing illegal streams will face banning orders and legal action to recoup lost earnings.

Good luck if the streamers are outside of the UK.

I have a subscription and am overseas (Uganda). Due to third party international streaming rights I am often blocked or unable to access my legitimate subscription. Combined with the crap results/performances over the last two seasons I have not seen a winning performance via my subscription to Blues TV in over two years.

The only two wins live I have seen the Blues have were matches screened on the sports channels here in Uganda - Brentford this season and Middlesbrough last season.

Can I ask for a refund or can Blues TV offer a performance based contract?
16:05, Fri 25 Sep
I pay weekly. Imo all Blues fans should watch an official Blues TV stream
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:36, Fri 25 Sep
Club finally recognised my log in and been able to pay so this weekend 1st time I've used it.

I know it's been done on here before but how is the best way to watch on TV?

I'm thinking the hdmi laptop cable to TV,if I can get hold of 1
17:46, Fri 25 Sep
That's what I do
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:26, Fri 25 Sep
BromsgroveBlues
Club finally recognised my log in and been able to pay so this weekend 1st time I've used it.

I know it's been done on here before but how is the best way to watch on TV?

I'm thinking the hdmi laptop cable to TV,if I can get hold of 1

Do you have a smart tv?
08:40, Sat 26 Sep
Yep Lapto to Tv or

Iphone cable to tv (or wireless if you have it)

It even works on the PS4 browswer too if you have one
11:31, Sat 26 Sep
My biggest issue with BluesTV/Ifollow is that you can't cast it to a smart TV. I tried to cast my browser with it on laptop to the Chromecast but wouldn't work. Don't see any reason why they would not allow it
11:37, Sat 26 Sep
BlueJersey
My biggest issue with BluesTV/Ifollow is that you can't cast it to a smart TV. I tried to cast my browser with it on laptop to the Chromecast but wouldn't work. Don't see any reason why they would not allow it

I view it on my smart tv. No laptop or anything else.
11:56, Sat 26 Sep
bluemike
BlueJersey

I view it on my smart tv. No laptop or anything else.

Through an app on the tv?
12:04, Sat 26 Sep
Should be able to just do it through the Blues website I would have thought.

If there is a Web browser obviously.
14:41, Sat 26 Sep
God
Should be able to just do it through the Blues website I would have thought.

If there is a Web browser obviously.

This.