20:48, Thu 24 Sep
Check out the google pixel 4a
20:54, Thu 24 Sep
Check out the google pixel 4a

I think the Pixel 4 and 4a look like excellent value for money (don't have one so this is only from reading reviews)
20:58, Thu 24 Sep
I have the huaweii nova 5t it’s a great phone excellent actually much bette4 then the iPhone which I’ve had the previous 4 years I wouldn’t go back to iPhone now ,get the novs5 you wouldn’t be sorry
21:03, Thu 24 Sep
I have the huaweii nova 5t it’s a great phone excellent actually much bette4 then the iPhone which I’ve had the previous 4 years I wouldn’t go back to iPhone now ,get the novs5 you wouldn’t be sorry

Oh God no ... whichever phone anyone chooses i can never see why they would choose an iPhone
06:58, Fri 25 Sep
Got a mate 20 Pro too, brilliant phone, camera, battery, speed all top notch.
Had it 2 years mind so hasn't got the issue with Google, I'll look into that when it's upgrade time.
07:03, Fri 25 Sep
Redmi 8, summat like that, cost pennies, works
07:21, Fri 25 Sep
What kind of budget or are you looking at contract only?

Xiaomi is probably best value for money.
07:27, Fri 25 Sep
Does he buy the phone out right ?
Samsung is no more expensive than Huawei if you're looking on the right site.

Try [www.mobiles.co.uk]
jmc
08:02, Fri 25 Sep
Oneplus are very good and have various phones for various budgets

[www.oneplus.com]

Huawei are great but the latest don't have Google Apps and Playstore so not suitable for 'average user' but if you are techie you should be fine

Honor are cheaper Huawei's. Basically same, made in same factories etc.. This years Honor are last years Huawei, will probably face same issues as parent company with Google apps being removed

However, depending on the US election in November, the Huawei issues may go away.
11:04, Fri 25 Sep
Stay well away...I have the 2019 one and its carp. Given up with it but still have 6 months left on contract. Going to buy new Nokia. Worst phone I've ever had.
Superkevinfrancis
Stay well away...I have the 2019 one and its carp. Given up with it but still have 6 months left on contract. Going to buy new Nokia. Worst phone I've ever had.

Which one, Big Kev?
12:44, Fri 25 Sep
I think the problems with Huawei phones are only with the new version.Im looking at buying one so hope so anyway.
14:13, Fri 25 Sep
tile cross blue
I think the problems with Huawei phones are only with the new version.Im looking at buying one so hope so anyway.

It looks to me as if the only things that can’t be installed on the P40 pro for instance is the You Tube, Maps and Gmail apps. However, both of these services can be accessed via a browser. As I said before, the Huawei App Store already has a Maps app so the inability to access Google maps may not matter. Whether the app is as good as GM I’ve no idea.

My upgrade is due early Nov., and I will definitely be looking at the P40 pro based on my experience of the P20, particularly the camera which is fantastic.
The p smart 2019 bag of boolacks
Superkevinfrancis
The p smart 2019 bag of boolacks

You what?