06:22, Sat 17 Oct
Is anyone else concerned about our very investment in Scott Hogan? We offered him a 4 year contract! Even on 25k per week that's 5.2 million for the whole duration of his contract. I just think that money would have been better utilised on a more mobile younger striker. It is early in the season. I'll be more than happy to be proved wrong!!
06:25, Sat 17 Oct
Agreed, not really happy with him to be honest.
06:38, Sat 17 Oct
In his defence look at the manager he was working with I will say karanka will get more out of him than clotet but there is a question mark over him and he's the type of striker that needs to get out the blocks straight away or he struggles...
06:40, Sat 17 Oct
With apologies to the Plastic Ono Band

All we are saying is give Scott a chance
06:46, Sat 17 Oct
I share some concerns with Hogan. But for balance I would say, imagine he was playing for another team in the league last year, having the same hot streak pre lockdown, and we then went and brought him in the next summer window?

I reckon we would all be pleased with that business.
06:48, Sat 17 Oct
No concerns and won’t be £25k
06:57, Sat 17 Oct
He’s not played 1 full game for us since he’s been back, once he’s played at least 10+ then I will make a judgment. But for now, not worried.
07:00, Sat 17 Oct
I'm glad it's not just me that lies awake worrying about this shit
07:22, Sat 17 Oct
Give the lad a fecking chance.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
07:27, Sat 17 Oct
I didn’t particularly want him but it won’t be 25k, more like 15k I’d have thought
08:00, Sat 17 Oct
I'm more concerned that the number of midfielders we have would surprise even Barry Fry, but no back up striker if/when Hogan and Juke get injured.
08:01, Sat 17 Oct
Leko
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:01, Sat 17 Oct
Isn't he more of a winger?
08:02, Sat 17 Oct
He’ll be our striker if those 2 are injured. It’s not true we only have 2 strikers and no back up option
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:09, Sat 17 Oct
Azules
Isn't he more of a winger?

Played up front for Charlton plenty last season.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.