13:51, Sat 17 Oct
Then we are overpaying
13:56, Sat 17 Oct
He’s on £13,462.29 a week all paid as a credit into his Boyle sports online account. Fact.
14:13, Sat 17 Oct
Hogan starts! Lets see what he can do.. More than happy to be proved wrong...
19:27, Sat 17 Oct
*cough
19:30, Sat 17 Oct
Bloody Juke again. Holds us back so much 😁
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:31, Sat 17 Oct
Happy to be but was not expecting to be. Not sure his fitness is there and I also question his ability to play up front on on his own.
20:06, Sat 17 Oct
He played as a lone striker at Brentford. The problem today was he had no service. We only attacked the last ten minutes and he looked lively then, he showed good play to set up Leko.
20:22, Sat 17 Oct
Little clues can be found in the manager's oblique comments.

We missed... Lukas and Jon Toral because he got injured [groin] on Thursday or Friday. That can be another explanation when the players who are playing look at the bench and they don’t see anybody who can make an impact on the game and maybe they are a little bit more relaxed.
20:23, Sat 17 Oct
MForssell9
He played as a lone striker at Brentford. The problem today was he had no service. We only attacked the last ten minutes and he looked lively then, he showed good play to set up Leko.

He had a good season at Brentford. That was a while, and several clubs ago now.

He's only scored more than 10 goals in a season once in the last 7 years.

We are his fourth team in four years. The previous three did not end well.
20:36, Sat 17 Oct
The commentary on WM said how poor and lacklustre Blues were. Hogan was isolated by the fact, that Blues midfield hardly moved forward. Unfortunately Karanka's past teams, have never been prolific goal scorers. Things did get better evidently, when Leko came on and Hogan came into the game. Unless the midfielders and wingers do their work, it dosen't matter who plays up front, they have got to have a service.
21:34, Sat 17 Oct
He should’ve scored that one chance but I thought he looked alright when you look at the game in context. For 80 minutes we could barely get it in midfield let alone up front.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:35, Sat 17 Oct
No, he's played 2 games.

NEXT.
21:36, Sat 17 Oct
johnblue
Things did get better evidently, when Leko came on and Hogan came into the game. Unless the midfielders and wingers do their work, it dosen't matter who plays up front, they have got to have a service.
Exactly
23:47, Sat 17 Oct
Did we get a receipt?

Can we exchange him for Wesley?
00:45, Sun 18 Oct
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Gary Gardner’s on $23,000 so I’m guessing hogan round same