12:32, Sat 17 Oct
Has anyone just seen the offside decision that preceded Van Dijk getting injured? The line used to judge him offside goes through his elbow on the arm furthest away from his body. It’s bewildering.
As was Pickford not getting a red for the tackle on Van Dijk 😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:40, Sat 17 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Has anyone just seen the offside decision that preceded Van Dijk getting injured? The line used to judge him offside goes through his elbow on the arm furthest away from his body. It’s bewildering.
As was Pickford not getting a red for the tackle on Van Dijk 😂

Yep. Shocking decision. Had he been onside then no doubt a red would of been given
12:44, Sat 17 Oct
Red should still have been given, offside doesn't mean decision can't be made. Can't blame VAR for that. Again
12:47, Sat 17 Oct
Was a shocking challenge from Pickford, very lucky there wasn’t at least a peno given.

Not been that impressed with Everton considering all the hype recently.
12:51, Sat 17 Oct
Scoobers
Red should still have been given, offside doesn't mean decision can't be made. Can't blame VAR for that. Again
Of course you can. That’s what it’s supposed to be used for 😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:52, Sat 17 Oct
You blame the refs for not using it and not VAR for not making a decsion it wasn't asked to do 😉

VAR got the offside right which is easy to not mention forget too
12:54, Sat 17 Oct
Scoobers
You blame the refs for not using it and not VAR for not making a decsion it wasn't asked to do 😉

VAR got the offside right which is easy to not mention forget too
The ref didn’t use it because the var didn’t tell him there was a reason to 😂
And as I said in my original post , I don’t think they got the offside right
12:55, Sat 17 Oct
oh
13:04, Sat 17 Oct
Blaming the on field ref for var not correcting a clear and obvious error is a new one on me.
13:06, Sat 17 Oct
Or maybe what I was actually saying was blame the ref, you shouldn't blame a system when you've chosen not to use it.

Unless it suits of course 😎
13:09, Sat 17 Oct
Scoobers
Or maybe what I was actually saying was blame the ref, you shouldn't blame a system when you've chosen not to use it.

Unless it suits of course 😎
VAR is in use . The on field ref hasn’t chosen not to use it though 😂😂
13:10, Sat 17 Oct
Or been advised to
13:12, Sat 17 Oct
Which is not the on field refs fault, If true.
Yet bizarrely you’re blaming him.
The job of the var is to correct on field mistakes or things missed. The var failed to do that
13:14, Sat 17 Oct
Okay 😂😂😂
13:25, Sat 17 Oct
Offside 😂😂 Henderson’s goal another one.