13:25, Sat 17 Oct
What? How is that offside? Absolutely ludicrous.
13:26, Sat 17 Oct
I thought it was only parts of the body you can score with that have to be onside??

That looked to be his arm that wasn't.

Hilarious goalkeeping again by Pickford.
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
13:28, Sat 17 Oct
Isn’t that the whole armpit nonsense? But it looked onside even after they drew their little lines.
13:30, Sat 17 Oct
Pickford should have been sent off and then was crap for the non-existent winner. He should be thanking VAR as much as he can, the rest of us, not so much.
13:39, Sat 17 Oct
That Henderson goal is a new low for VAR, absolute shambles.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:42, Sat 17 Oct
Ludicrous.
21:52, Sat 17 Oct
Just watched it again.
Nuts. Absolutely nuts.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:02, Sat 17 Oct
It’s not the game I grew up loving, no fans (can’t be helped at moment) VAR not an improvement on what we had before, time to dig the golf clubs out I think.
22:03, Sat 17 Oct
Me too. Wtf. Makes the game ridiculous. In no conceivable way is that goal offside and the Pickford incident is inexplicable. Pickford is an idiot.

Just watched Toon v Man U highlights - apparently Rashford needs to be ‘rested’ 😆.
22:13, Sat 17 Oct
The on field ref had a mare. Not var to blame
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:17, Sat 17 Oct
Scoobers
Red should still have been given, offside doesn't mean decision can't be made. Can't blame VAR for that. Again

So can we be clear on this, both VAR and the ref have had an absolute shocker. The ref for missing the foul in the first place and then the VAR ref for not recommending that he have a look at it. Then VAR compounds its mistake with a complete and utter joke of a decision at the end.

I'm honestly left wondering how much it has helped and how much it has driven a horse and cart through the game. The balance is seriously askew.
22:22, Sat 17 Oct
Two lads I know have said they're losing their interest in football. Now I'm sure covid and the fact that they are baggies fans plays a part but it is this clinical approach to the game that is stripping it of the joy of the actual football. Constant analysis (often wrong) and decisions being made off the basis of a lose piece of fabric blowing half a millimetre past someone's boot.
22:24, Sat 17 Oct
bluer than blues
Scoobers
Red should still have been given, offside doesn't mean decision can't be made. Can't blame VAR for that. Again

So can we be clear on this, both VAR and the ref have had an absolute shocker. The ref for missing the foul in the first place and then the VAR ref for not recommending that he have a look at it. Then VAR compounds its mistake with a complete and utter joke of a decision at the end.

I'm honestly left wondering how much it has helped and how much it has driven a horse and cart through the game. The balance is seriously askew.
Easy to blame the on field ref.
Why should he blow unless 100% sure?
Even then there’s no need. The var will give it after viewing numerous replays and angles and will be certain to get it right.

Oh
22:27, Sat 17 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Just watched it again.
Nuts. Absolutely nuts.

Agreed. And to think we lost after giving away a penalty when Clayton nudged someone....and yet that bit of GBH wasn't!
22:30, Sat 17 Oct
The var will give it after viewing numerous replays and angles and will be certain to get it right.

Oh

VAR isn't AI 😂😂😂

The ref at Stockley Park should have referred it to Michael Oliver to check. He didn't. Refs fault.
Whatecer the faults of VAR it didn't get this decision wrong, the red did.