19:22, Sat 17 Oct
They're bottom because of a points deduction, not because they're a bad team.

We're an average Championship team. There aren't many teams in this league we can hope to beat if we don't play well.
19:22, Sat 17 Oct
#DingDong
I’m sorry but we’ve signed 11 players and lost at home to bottom of the league it’s not good enough

Bottom of the league 😂😂.

They’re Top 6 on a true reading of the table
19:25, Sat 17 Oct
Zublue
I’m afraid monk out thought Karanka today. He played a very high press all game (except last 10 minutes) and realised without juke we didn’t have an out ball. Unfortunately unless Karanka is adaptable to change the way we set up, more teams are going to do exactly the same. Hopefully Leko playing up top will give us another option, as I was impressed with his 15 minute contribution.

Neither of our strikers give us an outball unless it is hit directly to them
19:53, Sat 17 Oct
I disagree. Hogan suits a possession based game with a midfield feeding through balls beyond the back line. He's not a run the channels type striker which is how we seemed to want to play it to him today.

Likewise Juke is never going to play on the shoulder of the last defender. Juke suits a team that gets crosses into the box or a direct team playing with 2 up top or with a 10 that gets forward.

We're not playing to either of their strengths.
20:50, Sat 17 Oct
Monk was laughing after the final whistle according to the bbc reporter on final score.
21:19, Sat 17 Oct
Feck Monk
21:20, Sat 17 Oct
Fildes bcfc
Monk was laughing after the final whistle according to the bbc reporter on final score.

Yes, laughing with Dean.
21:26, Sat 17 Oct
Fildes bcfc

What a bastard.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:55, Sat 17 Oct
Baloo
I disagree. Hogan suits a possession based game with a midfield feeding through balls beyond the back line. He's not a run the channels type striker which is how we seemed to want to play it to him today.

Likewise Juke is never going to play on the shoulder of the last defender. Juke suits a team that gets crosses into the box or a direct team playing with 2 up top or with a 10 that gets forward.

We're not playing to either of their strengths.

That is what I am saying. Neither player can really offer an out ball to a team under the cosh.
21:59, Sat 17 Oct
Zublue
I’m afraid monk out thought Karanka today. He played a very high press all game (except last 10 minutes) and realised without juke we didn’t have an out ball. Unfortunately unless Karanka is adaptable to change the way we set up, more teams are going to do exactly the same. Hopefully Leko playing up top will give us another option, as I was impressed with his 15 minute contribution.[/

It wasn’t a high press at all. Just made sure that our forward players receiving the ball were given no space.
23:34, Sat 17 Oct
Won't be the last manager doing that this season
07:12, Mon 19 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
10 days from when his symptoms started

The rumour is he tested positive on Thursday. So that will be him out for the next 3/4 minimum.
08:16, Mon 19 Oct
That may mean his symptoms started on Tuesday or Wednesday. He'll only miss the Norwich game imo
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:36, Mon 19 Oct
Question is whether anyone else has got it.

Football seems, so far, to have escaped the mass infections some rugby sides have had. But I would put it at 50/50 whether the season finishes.
08:39, Mon 19 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
That may mean his symptoms started on Tuesday or Wednesday. He'll only miss the Norwich game imo

That’s assuming Juke will be unaffected by the virus.