15:58, Sat 17 Oct
Another wasted afternoon of hope destroyed, why the feck do I bother.
It’s a shame it took us until the 75th minute to have a go
That was no better than under clotet
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
15:59, Sat 17 Oct
Monk asking Dean if he fancies coming up to Sheffield in January. Or I told u what Pep was like
15:59, Sat 17 Oct
Christ people, it's hardly bedsheet time is it?

5 games in and we have decided we are going to be pants for 2 years before binning off the manager
16:00, Sat 17 Oct
johnthefence
Another wasted afternoon of hope destroyed, why the feck do I bother.

Good question.
Even though we were awful for 75 mins Wednesday only won due to a BS penalty decision.
Still we need to look to attack more from the start. Poor result.
The frustrating thing is that (even allowing for Wednesday backing off) we looked decent when we finally decided to have a go. We could have scored three or four with the chances that we had in that time, as opposed to the first 75 minutes, in which we liked like we would never score again.
The Belle of St. Trillions
NissanJutkiewicz
That was no better than under clotet

It’s early days but it is worrying, I don’t mind us being cautious but that today would’ve made McLeish blush.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:02, Sat 17 Oct
Ffs is karanka ever going to play this San Jose fella hes pissed me right off today no good playing for the last 10 minutes karanka
16:03, Sat 17 Oct
Thank God we had such a successful window and sorted out our goal scoring problems. Three goals in six matches, none of which came from open play. A sad indictment for all concerned. There were two bright spots however,

1) I didn't have to be there to see it

2) I didn't waste my money on Blues TV
16:03, Sat 17 Oct
Really poor that, but like some have said above we’ve been beaten by a jammy penalty.

Leko looked really good. Can tell McGree played in Australia, well off the pace.
16:04, Sat 17 Oct
Look we lost to the softest of soft penalties. It was relatively close.
16:04, Sat 17 Oct
BlueNoseinFrampton
We have a massive habit of playing so much better when going behind

Because teams drop back and invite play, it flatters us big time

That cohesiveness upfront is a mess, Hogan can never ever play as a one unless we dictate games and get touches in the box and that isn't likely even with the great overhaul of the squad we have had. Thats why Juke looks better for us as he can manage that role and make us look more cohesive but even then its not a great attacking threat. Leko offers a lot though and they could link up great like Bela has shown in glimpses

Maybe San Jose can get on the ball and be complemented with players that can get into the box and pin teams back, then Hogan will come into his own but in games like this it's like playing with 10 men. One can dream.

Either a 2 upfront but if he insists on 1 then Juke is simply better.

I think this season will be one of frustration, too many draws and chasing games but I have full faith that Karanka given time will get it sorted
16:05, Sat 17 Oct
Dire
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!