Crowleys the new scape goat.
16:53, Sat 17 Oct
Roberts brilliant long balls, missed them
16:54, Sat 17 Oct
At this rate we wont have sleepless nights working out our goal of the season
16:55, Sat 17 Oct
We won’t get beat by villa next season
17:01, Sat 17 Oct
We’re a handful of games into Karanka’s reign and we will learn more from a shite performance like than. I have complete faith he’ll be able to understand what went wrong and do something about it where managers like Clotet couldn’t.
17:02, Sat 17 Oct
FattyBumBum
I’ve noticed this
Petebaldwin
We’re a handful of games into Karanka’s reign and we will learn more from a shite performance like than. I have complete faith he’ll be able to understand what went wrong and do something about it where managers like Clotet couldn’t.

Agreed.
The Belle of St. Trillions
BlueNoseinFrampton
Last 10 minutes
Leko
That’s all tbh
17:03, Sat 17 Oct
Brother Tam
Petebaldwin

Agreed.

Agree heaps
17:04, Sat 17 Oct
Petebaldwin

He won’t.

Worry about the opposition, try not to lose the game.
That’s his only game plan, always has been always will be.
C'est la vie
17:05, Sat 17 Oct
Petebaldwin

Good post that 👍🏻

Not much to be positive about especially after that first half, but we were always gonna have few stinkers like today.

Despite how awful we were we probably deserved to nick a draw in the end.
None?
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
God
17:06, Sat 17 Oct
MForssell9
FattyBumBum
I’ve noticed this

Don't be daft, he has been my scapegoat for ages. I want him to prove me wrong but he doesn't.
Promoted again.