coventrybluenose
None?

Never change, Cov, never.

And I see you haven't. 😀
The Belle of St. Trillions
17:08, Sat 17 Oct
The transfer window was still the best ever
19:00, Sat 17 Oct
I couldn’t log in to my blues account so didn’t pay a tenner but watched it on my dodgy box instead.
19:19, Sat 17 Oct
We've stopped the flood of goals. I genuinely believe we are now a tough team to beat. Still only conceded once in open play and that was a fluke.

I think Wednesday deserved to win but it still took a shocker of a penalty decision to beat us.

Won 1
Drawn 3
Lost 1
Goals For: 3
Goals Against: 3

Last season we were shite. Now we're bang average but moving in the right direction. We all know where the problem lies and hopefully a fully fit Leko, and a return to form from Hogan we can start to address this.
19:22, Sat 17 Oct
Positives?
Paul Cook is still available
Joking of course
19:23, Sat 17 Oct
roger hynd
Positives?
Paul Cook is still available
Joking of course

We'll beat norwich 1-0 Tuesday
19:25, Sat 17 Oct
God
God
MForssell9
FattyBumBum
Crowleys the new scape goat.
I’ve noticed this

Don't be daft, he has been my scapegoat for ages. I want him to prove me wrong but he doesn't.

And mine. Against Stoke he makes a couple of short passed and suddenly he is way better then Toral. I have never been convinced. He seems to be all show and no go.
19:25, Sat 17 Oct
Positives are that we'll learn from it and improve because we've got a proper manager. Let's see how we get on over a season. We'll be decent.
19:41, Sat 17 Oct
Disagree.
“A time comes when silence is betrayal” - Martin Luther King
19:43, Sat 17 Oct
BlueSteve
God
MForssell9
FattyBumBum
I’ve noticed this

Don't be daft, he has been my scapegoat for ages. I want him to prove me wrong but he doesn't.

And mine. Against Stoke he makes a couple of short passed and suddenly he is way better then Toral. I have never been convinced. He seems to be all show and no go.

This
19:47, Sat 17 Oct
MForssell9
FattyBumBum
I’ve noticed this

Blues fans don't generally like or understand attacking players who pass a ball. It's to be expected.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
19:49, Sat 17 Oct
Docky91
BlueSteve
God
MForssell9
FattyBumBum
I’ve noticed this

This
So even if he does alright , it doesn’t count because you’ve never been convinced 😁
Dean was ok again today. I keep saying ignore last season. For Crowley as well
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:53, Sat 17 Oct
1. I don’t have to physically go to matches and watch this boring garbage and also worry about my car getting nicked while in the ground again.
2. I havnt forked our nearly £600 for a season ticket.