19:46, Sat 17 Oct
roger hynd
Dirty Bertie
He has been given chances and has generally failed to show why he should be given any more.

A player with good touch but not enough awareness to see things quickly enough.

As a result there is far too often no end product and any possibility of a quick break is lost.[/quote

Like we've got plenty of better options creativity wise

No we lack creativity throughout the squad but that doesn't mean we should persevere with Crowley on the basis that they are all as bad as each other.

Better that we, for the time being at least, adopt a style of play that doesn't rely upon a playmaker (something we haven't got).
23:46, Sat 17 Oct
Jimb1
What’s his best position?

Sub
23:56, Sat 17 Oct
YouTube player
00:18, Sun 18 Oct
bluefrank
A player I truly wish to do well. And there are flashes.

Nonetheless, I feel he's been not much more than "a nice idea" so far.

Fair assessment?

Yes. Lots of technical ability & promise, but rarely penetrates a defence & generally has little impact on a game. He’s an orphan, crying out for a good manager or coach to mentor him and sort him out. Now that Paco and Beattie have gone, I fear that is still the case.
09:18, Sun 18 Oct
Dirty Bertie
roger hynd
Dirty Bertie
He has been given chances and has generally failed to show why he should be given any more.

A player with good touch but not enough awareness to see things quickly enough.

As a result there is far too often no end product and any possibility of a quick break is lost.[/quote

Like we've got plenty of better options creativity wise

No we lack creativity throughout the squad but that doesn't mean we should persevere with Crowley on the basis that they are all as bad as each other.

Better that we, for the time being at least, adopt a style of play that doesn't rely upon a playmaker (something we haven't got).

If we really have aspirations to be in the playoffs I am not sure Crowley or Toral are good enough to play the 10 role. Leko may well be worth a try with Bela and Sanchez wide.
DES
13:04, Sun 18 Oct
Blue steve, I don’t think you realise how Katanga plays, can’t see him ever trying that formation!
He is defence minder by nature.
Kro
13:23, Sun 18 Oct
bluefrank
A player I truly wish to do well. And there are flashes.

Nonetheless, I feel he's been not much more than "a nice idea" so far.

Fair assessment?

Mr Crosby had some tshirts printed with Crowley's face on the front.

Turned out she ordered Aleister rather than Dan.
13:43, Sun 18 Oct
Yet to be convinced by him.seems a nice tidy little player but is inconsistent and lacks any penetration with his play, holds on to the hall for too long and should be chipping in with more goals

I think the idea of him as a player is better than the reality we get, flatters to deceive most of the time

Hope he improves as he seems a good lad, and has age on his side
God
13:45, Sun 18 Oct

I think the idea of him as a player is better than the reality we get, flatters to deceive most of the time

That's a good sentence to describe him.
Promoted again.
15:09, Sun 18 Oct
God
God

That's a good sentence to describe him.

Lacks the physicality needed. Even David Silva was much stronger than he looked.