17:09, Sat 17 Oct
A bad day to judge him on with so many other players also having poor games.

Wednesday were good at closing us down especially on the right. Colin and Sanchez barely got a sniff.

I think he needs a run of games before we reach a final conclusion.
17:10, Sat 17 Oct
I'm not scapegoating him. I'm seeing him have a bit of a chance to shine and, very sadly, not grasping it.

I'm lamenting, not putting the boot in
17:15, Sat 17 Oct
Again to Crowley's critics, in all the time he's been here how many games has he been given in a consistent run and been asked to do the same thing as the game before with the same supporting cast.

I don't have the stats, but I guess its very few.

To me its simple - if you believe in the guy you say - next 6 games you're the first name on the sheet and it's your job to create chances.
After that its OK to say shape up or ship out, but not until.
17:19, Sat 17 Oct
I didn’t see today’s game. I’m a fan Of Crowley. But he’s been at the club a while now. So people are forming opinions on him.
Would love to see him chip in with a few more goals and assists. He’s still relatively young. He’s not the finished article yet. Very talented footballer.
17:21, Sat 17 Oct
He has just been picked in the position people have been screeching about

He was crap. Properly crap.

Karanka screwed up today IMHO
@Bluewurst1875
God
17:21, Sat 17 Oct
It is nonsense to suggest Crowley hasn't been given a chance, people say he hasn't been played in his best position but he has and he has not been effective. He creates little and doesn't score. People see things in him that just aren't there, he gets given far more patience than most of our players.

The fact some were claiming he could play for half the teams in the Premier League is ridiculously mental.
Promoted again.
17:23, Sat 17 Oct
God
True, he’s gotta go.
17:24, Sat 17 Oct
He isn’t good enough. He doesn’t create anything, has no pace, has no physical presence. You have got to bring something to the party and after seeing him play many times I just don’t see it. Did anyone honestly feel confident when they saw the starting line with him and Hogan up front?
God
17:24, Sat 17 Oct
FattyBumBum
True, he’s gotta go.

I want him to prove me wrong but he keeps being a blazing example of me always being right.
Promoted again.
17:25, Sat 17 Oct
With the best will in the world, I just don't think he's shown enough to be given six games to pull the strings.
17:25, Sat 17 Oct
Scoobers
Give it a couple of hours 😛
That long?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:26, Sat 17 Oct
God
God
FattyBumBum
True, he’s gotta go.

I want him to prove me wrong but he keeps being a blazing example of me always being right.

Toral, so much better, even when he isn’t
17:29, Sat 17 Oct
BlueSteve
bluefrank
A player I truly wish to do well. And there are flashes.

Nonetheless, I feel he's been not much more than "a nice idea" so far.

Fair assessment?

Yes. A luxury player. Looks flashy but delivers virtually no end product..

I said this middle of last year, does a lot of show to do absolutely nothing. Stuff that fans get tricked by.

I always thought Villalba was the Better player but the fans seemed to have to choose between the two and they chose Crowley and have given him endless amount of chances and still do.
17:30, Sat 17 Oct
Bit easy to suggest that moaners come out Minute One just to dig at a player. That's not where I'm at here. I don't blame the defeat on Crowley.

Obvs, post-match, debate picks up a bit. But I think the Crowley debate is valid because he's a perplexing player.
17:32, Sat 17 Oct
Get him on the ball and he plays. He was good at Stoke and did ok at times first half. The team were poor for 75 minutes
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”