17:34, Sat 17 Oct
pridding
Or, we've had 5 league games and 1 win, amassing 3 goals.
Or 5 league games and 1 defeat only conceding 3 goals. From our fixtures we’re where I thought we would be
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:35, Sat 17 Oct
Or, we've had 5 league games and 1 win, amassing 3 goals.

Which was your favourite goal of the three ?
17:40, Sat 17 Oct
We also scored three goals in the last five games of last season. We did concede eleven though and gained one point. I'm going to take where we are as an improvement and hope and expect that we build from there.
The Belle of St. Trillions
17:40, Sat 17 Oct
👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:44, Sat 17 Oct
Comfortable mid-table with the coaches/players very set on a style of play, so that the recruitment staff are fully aware of the exact type of players we need going into next season.
Anyone expecting us to flirt with play offs needs to remind themselves of where we finished over the last few seasons and the number of players we've just brought in.
17:45, Sat 17 Oct
We're told Pep was crap though and we have a competent manager now 😛

All you've shown is we're more defensiv this season and can't score from open play because of it 😎

I know, I know 😉
17:47, Sat 17 Oct
Our fans make me laugh some times, have a look on twitter. A lot of bedwetting going on. Kind of pathetic.

I hope karanka doesn’t see it
17:47, Sat 17 Oct
Scoobers
We're told Pep was crap though and we have a competent manager now 😛

All you've shown is we're more defensiv this season and can't score from open play because of it 😎

I know, I know 😉

Yes, shut up. 😛
The Belle of St. Trillions
17:48, Sat 17 Oct
😂
17:52, Sat 17 Oct
Los Azules
Our fans make me laugh some times, have a look on twitter. A lot of bedwetting going on. Kind of pathetic.

I have seen it and wish I hadn't - its like each week there has to be a scapegoat and I just don't understand why?
17:53, Sat 17 Oct
Wazza
Comfortable mid-table with the coaches/players very set on a style of play, so that the recruitment staff are fully aware of the exact type of players we need going into next season.
Anyone expecting us to flirt with play offs needs to remind themselves of where we finished over the last few seasons and the number of players we've just brought in.

This.
17:53, Sat 17 Oct
We have a decent points return from the fixtures we have had. A little concerned by our goal output. Yet to score from open play this season and to be honest I don't see many goals in Hogan, Sanchez or Crowley.
17:54, Sat 17 Oct
brummiestu87
Los Azules

I have seen it and wish I hadn't - its like each week there has to be a scapegoat and I just don't understand why?

That’s Twitter though. If Hogan/Leko had scored their chances those same people would’ve been saying how fantastic we were and how we’re going up.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:34, Sat 17 Oct
Super Hans
brummiestu87
Los Azules

That’s Twitter though. If Hogan/Leko had scored their chances those same people would’ve been saying how fantastic we were and how we’re going up.

This.
18:40, Sat 17 Oct
David Xavis
Super Hans
brummiestu87
Los Azules

This.

This (squared)