17:17, Sat 17 Oct
Whoosh !
17:19, Sat 17 Oct
Ser Tait
Nothing to do with his interview. Was excited to see him play. He's shite and belongs in the MLS

Why reference the interview in the first four words of your assessment of him then?

Hmmmmmmmm 🤔
17:19, Sat 17 Oct
A rare double-whoosh I think
17:20, Sat 17 Oct
Stealing a living
17:23, Sat 17 Oct
Funny
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
17:44, Sat 17 Oct
El Mayor
Obafemi
I don’t understand why Toral wasn’t ahead of him in the 16.

Injured?

Maybe. Hope he’s back for midweek
17:50, Sat 17 Oct
The lad was on the pitch for our best period of the match. Added a bit of energy made runs forward.

Doubt he’s rubbish the Aussie league ain’t the greatest but it’s no pub league. Scoring the number of goals he did from midfield shows he makes things happen

Give him a chance I saw something there.
19:35, Sat 17 Oct
our fans are crap.worse than the bed sheet firm.
19:46, Sat 17 Oct
All of the entitlement and petulance of a massive clubs fans. None of the success, unfortunately.

Never used to be this way.

Although to be fair, proper Blues at the games especially away aren't anything like the hand wringers on SHA, Twitter etc.
19:50, Sat 17 Oct
I’m not so sure.
There’s enough at games
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:59, Sat 17 Oct
Ridiculous to make a judgement this early. The lads come from one side of the world to the other at 21 and is being judged on 30 minutes, give it a rest lads.
21:07, Sat 17 Oct
Same with every fan base now
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:10, Sat 17 Oct
It’s how it is, No patience.
21:12, Sat 17 Oct
Pointless signing, he’ll quite clearly make zero impact here. Nowhere near good enough.
21:25, Sat 17 Oct
1875KRO
Pointless signing, he’ll quite clearly make zero impact here. Nowhere near good enough.

Quite clearly based on 30 minutes? You should be a scout if you can figure that out in such little time.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.