bluer than blues
I think it's simplistic to throw it all at a manager's feet. It is about the ethos of the club as a whole. If we had a manager who went all out attack with our current squad we would be destroyed. You need an owner/chairman who knows what he wants, appointing the right DOF and manager combination to bring it in and put it on the pitch. And then you need a fanbase who are willing to let it grow.

We're a great bunch of fans but there are a lot of us who, sadly IMO, much prefer a player who gets stuck in than one who dances on the ball.

I disagree with that and think we have evolved. Take Sanchez for example and even Leko today, then look at people like Dugarry - they have been very warmly welcomed. Players like Jota, Villalba flatter to deceive, they have the ability but not the consistency because they aren't good enough and its just frustrating watching them lose the ball consistently
16:31, Sat 17 Oct
Not true. We were very poor throughout. No ability to play or pass calmly, barely a chance created.

If not for the pen we would have drawn 0-0. But we lost. At home. To Sheff Wed. Piss poor however you slice it, no amount of sugar coating and wishful thinking changes that

He's inexperienced though as a manager, give him time 😛
16:32, Sat 17 Oct
GPWM,
16:42, Sat 17 Oct
Look this season will be a series of scores like 0-0, 0-1, 1-0 and 1-1.

Defensively fairly solid. After the goals that leaked in last year, you gotta be happy with a solid defence. Friend and Peds were good today.
16:45, Sat 17 Oct
Pedersen was worst player on the pitch according to someone on another thread 😁
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:45, Sat 17 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt

Really? I can’t believe that, MOTM for me.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:49, Sat 17 Oct
Yep on the match thread, posted at 17.36
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:53, Sat 17 Oct
pridding
Really ? 3 goals in 6 games including the cup, and 1 win.

I'm saying it's dreary and no surprise
What's your point?
16:57, Sat 17 Oct
roger hynd
pridding
Really ? 3 goals in 6 games including the cup, and 1 win.

I'm saying it's dreary and no surprise
What's your point?

I think his point is that it's dreary and no surprise.
The Belle of St. Trillions
17:06, Sat 17 Oct
Can't score goals needed a striker
17:08, Sat 17 Oct
He’s caught out of position to much.
17:13, Sat 17 Oct
Clayton was off the pace today. Could lose a pound or two. Not much but a bit.
17:14, Sat 17 Oct
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt

Really? I can’t believe that, MOTM for me.

Pederson had a go... but his ball manipulation is poor.
17:25, Sat 17 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Massive improvement in 3 months.
Patience needed. Joke of a penalty decision decided today.

You'll do for me. 👍
17:55, Sat 17 Oct
Rosalita
Clayton was off the pace today. Could lose a pound or two. Not much but a bit.

While it was a horrendous dive for the penalty, no way should Clayton have been beaten to the ball in the first place with a yard's headstart over 5 yards.