17:50, Sat 17 Oct
Birmingham City slipped to their first Championship defeat of the season in a game decided by Barry Bannan's second half penalty - this is what the head coach made of it

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
17:56, Sat 17 Oct
Toral has a groin injury then
18:24, Sat 17 Oct
Missed him today.

Our best front 4 based on what I’ve seen so far and the way Aitor wants to set up is looking like....

Hogan

Toral

Leko and Sanchez.

(Tough on Bela but he’s been poor recently in my opinion)

Despite how well Clayton has played, he is still surely limited compared to the quality that San Jose should bring so its Sunjic and the man from Bilbao for me in the behind.
19:48, Sat 17 Oct
Obafemi
so its Sunjic and the man from Bilbao for me in the behind.

Oo-er!
21:03, Sat 17 Oct
😂
21:57, Sat 17 Oct
Obafemi
😂

😆😂
23:03, Sat 17 Oct
A rather confused reaction from the manager, with a very unhelpful and disrespectful comment about the bench. If he didn’t rate the bench, he should have kept that to himself.

Early days, but this doesn’t inspire confidence. Hopefully, he will learn that he has to learn from his mistakes.
23:31, Sat 17 Oct
SOBLUE
A rather confused reaction from the manager, with a very unhelpful and disrespectful comment about the bench. If he didn’t rate the bench, he should have kept that to himself.

Early days, but this doesn’t inspire confidence. Hopefully, he will learn that he has to learn from his mistakes.

What he said.. was that some players on the field knew they weren't coming off because of no direct replacement... and so didn't put in a full shift.
03:23, Sun 18 Oct
Rosalita
SOBLUE

What he said.. was that some players on the field knew they weren't coming off because of no direct replacement... and so didn't put in a full shift.

If that is true then drop every fecker it applies to, putting a full shift in is the minimum requirement for any pro.
07:43, Sun 18 Oct
Rosalita
SOBLUE

His exact words were:
“ when the players who are playing look at the bench and they don’t see anybody who can make an impact on the game and maybe they are a little bit more relaxed.”
I think you are being a bit generous in your interpretation. FWIW I thought it was a strange, and rather worrying statement for a few different reasons
08:35, Sun 18 Oct
For me Bela has been the same since he has been here never good when he starts best as an impact sub .KRO
12:59, Sun 18 Oct
Bluubalders
Rosalita
SOBLUE

His exact words were:
“ when the players who are playing look at the bench and they don’t see anybody who can make an impact on the game and maybe they are a little bit more relaxed.”
I think you are being a bit generous in your interpretation. FWIW I thought it was a strange, and rather worrying statement for a few different reasons

I think it's actually a great statement. Someone who is telling it like it is. Kudos to a manager making the very best of a very, very average squad.
14:09, Sun 18 Oct
Wrexit
Bluubalders
Rosalita
SOBLUE

Who was he referring to?
His exact words were:

I think it's actually a great statement. Someone who is telling it like it is. Kudos to a manager making the very best of a very, very average squad.