21:05, Sat 17 Oct
Stumbled across Forces TV this evening and it feels like I’m seven again.

Home to Roost followed by Dempsey & Makepeace, the original V and then The Equalizer
22:43, Sat 17 Oct
Been showing Duty Free last few weeks
Turn left when you get on a plane.
00:03, Sun 18 Oct
Now if it started showing The Professionals
00:06, Sun 18 Oct
thethinblueline

Home to Roost followed by Dempsey & Makepeace, the original V and then The Equalizer
I watched Dukes of Hazzard on that.
It was hard
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
00:23, Sun 18 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
thethinblueline

I watched Dukes of Hazzard on that.
It was hard
Because of Daisy?
Keeping Right On since 1981
00:25, Sun 18 Oct
thethinblueline
Now if it started showing The Professionals

ITV 4 show that all the time. 12 episodes available on ITV hub as well.
18:03, Sun 18 Oct
thethinblueline

Have watched Space 1999 and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. Really dated now but it does take me back to being a kid in nostalgic and strangely comforting way.
18:42, Sun 18 Oct
Knight Rider, absolute quality.
19:33, Sun 18 Oct
Street Hawk and nightrider. Tremendous TV.

Edit. Forgot Macgyver too.
19:38, Sun 18 Oct
sandpit72
Knight Rider, absolute quality.
Never liked that
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:12, Sun 18 Oct

TJ Hooker, Hunter, Magnum PI...all classics
21:16, Sun 18 Oct
Airwolf, Blue Thunder, Manimal man. But over all the American stuff we had by far my favourite TV in the 80’s was Minder I always aspired to having a drink in the Winchester with Dave
21:26, Sun 18 Oct
thethinblueline

TJ Hooker, Hunter, Magnum PI...all classics
Again not my favourites
21:27, Sun 18 Oct
Ricky
Airwolf, Blue Thunder, Manimal man. But over all the American stuff we had by far my favourite TV in the 80’s was Minder I always aspired to having a drink in the Winchester with Dave
Now you’re talking.
21:47, Sun 18 Oct
American TV was in a different league back in the 80's, pure escapism with various 'maverick' characters leading extravagant lifestyles with all kinds of modern technology, helicopters, talking cars, you really did bump back to reality in the UK by switching on Grange Hill to see some whacked-out heroin addict slumped on the floor of a freezing cold toilet block.