23:22, Sat 17 Oct
Has anyone watched the Ritson fight tonight? Haven’t seen a decision that bad for a long long time. Terry O’Connor had it 117-111, I gave Ritson 2 rounds and that’s me really being kind. Terry O’Connor has let down us brummies tonight, awful decision.
23:25, Sat 17 Oct
Terry O'Connor has seen things differently to others for years.
He's bad at his job
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:26, Sat 17 Oct
Awful mate, needs to call it a day. Tonight was one of the worse decisions I’ve ever seen.
01:16, Sun 18 Oct
I haven’t watched the fight, but just aren’t he reaction, how long will O’Connor get away with awful cards? Don’t know heather to stay up for Loma, apparently it’s earliest 4/4:30am because of them waiting for pledge football game to finish ffs. May just catch it in the morning but for the record, I’m going for Loma stoppage late rounds, maybe round 10!
01:18, Sun 18 Oct
Realist
I haven’t watched the fight, but just aren’t he reaction, how long will O’Connor get away with awful cards? Don’t know heather to stay up for Loma, apparently it’s earliest 4/4:30am because of them waiting for pledge football game to finish ffs. May just catch it in the morning but for the record, I’m going for Loma stoppage late rounds, maybe round 10!

Well that was barely English so:

*Saw the
*whether
*College
01:34, Sun 18 Oct
Hearn put on his twitter tonight a picture of O’Connor sat on his phone while the fight was going on, absolutely awful. I’m with you in regards to Loma, going to catch it in the morning though.
05:32, Sun 18 Oct
Backed Lopez and won a few quid 👍👍
He's gonna be some champion.
Young and raw .......he absolutely loves it.

Shame that the Ward - Essomba fight ended due to that cut.
Think Essomba was edging it but the judges, particularly our Terry , manufactured a sympathetic draw.
Ward's eye ain't gonna heal quickly.
Every woman every man
Loves Karankaman, we're Blues
Stand up... stand up.... stand up
Everybody make a noise
We're the Brummie boys
Stand up, stand up .....
06:18, Sun 18 Oct
He's only any good at pulling a fellas shorts up
06:21, Sun 18 Oct

Think Essomba was edging it but the judges, particularly our Terry , manufactured a sympathetic draw.

Haha, hope the fellas aiming to watch over brekkie don't read this first. Nice one general, bit of a turn up that
06:24, Sun 18 Oct
Fat Buddha
Tbf that's true that 😆😆😆
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
06:27, Sun 18 Oct
generalBlue

Fair play , I had Loma and Ritson to win on points, in a double. Didn't deserve it after the Ritson farce
07:02, Sun 18 Oct
Fat Buddha

🤣🤣 .....quality !!
Every woman every man
Loves Karankaman, we're Blues
Stand up... stand up.... stand up
Everybody make a noise
We're the Brummie boys
Stand up, stand up .....
08:47, Sun 18 Oct
There's a picture going round on twitter looks like he's on he's phone probably doing some in play betting
08:58, Sun 18 Oct
[www.boxingnewsonline.net]

The BBBofC should have effed him off years back. The bloke is incompetent
09:00, Sun 18 Oct
Yep O'Connor should have been sacked off years ago, he is either incompetent or taking money for decisions.