19:14, Sat 24 Oct
[twitter.com]
This must affect hundreds of people, myself included.
19:29, Sat 24 Oct
Probably apply from 8am to 6pm so should be ok for night games probably wont apply saturdays .KRO
19:36, Sat 24 Oct
That was the idea. Though I would expect free on street parking to disappear around the ground over the next few years.
CJ
19:45, Sat 24 Oct
With what they have done on Bolton Road there are a lot less places to park. It will put people off going to the games.
19:51, Sat 24 Oct
bluebone
Probably apply from 8am to 6pm so should be ok for night games probably wont apply saturdays .KRO

It does apply on Saturdays I'm afraid and it will feck up a lot of supporters parking 👎
20:12, Sat 24 Oct
God, I'm glad I no longer go to matches. As a lone female travelling to matches, evenings being particularly difficult, this would have made it absolutely impossible for me.
20:39, Sat 24 Oct
Mr Boombastic
bluebone

It does apply on Saturdays I'm afraid and it will feck up a lot of supporters parking 👎

I'm sure there are lots of places still where you can pay to park
22:13, Sat 24 Oct
CJ
CJ
With what they have done on Bolton Road there are a lot less places to park. It will put people off going to the games.

What have they done on Bolton Road? Can you still park on the grass verge next to railway line
Turn left when you get on a plane.
22:46, Sat 24 Oct
BluenoseMo
God, I'm glad I no longer go to matches. As a lone female travelling to matches, evenings being particularly difficult, this would have made it absolutely impossible for me.

Thinly veiled Cougar posting? Good Luck.
Hope you can still get to some matches, too. I have a feeling that we will need all the support we can get, post COVID. We can’t afford to lose you.
23:46, Sat 24 Oct
Mr Boombastic
bluebone

The scheme is a mix of double yellow line no parking, resident and business permits and short term on street parking (payment by mobile phone only!).

Parking charges will be:

"Digbeth and Irish Quarter zone charges and hours of operation

Charging hours are Monday to Saturday, 8am to 6pm, except Christmas Day and bank holidays. If you display your Blue Badge, parking is free at pay and display on-street parking bays (with no time limits).

4 hours maximum parking time - you cannot return to the same parking place within 1 hour of leaving.

All parking in these bays is pay by phone only.

Monday to Saturday - 8am to 6pm
Up to 1 hour £1.50
Up to 2 hours £2.20
Up to 3 hours £3.50
Up to 4 hours £4.50"
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
07:31, Sun 25 Oct
Seems reasonable to me. 4 hours is about the same price as a Daysaver on the bus
07:41, Sun 25 Oct
I get the train in for £3.10 return from Rowley Regis to Moor St.
If parking is restricted surely an option for some is parking at Small Heath , Tyseley or even Jewellery Quarter and getting the train to and from Bordesley
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:46, Sun 25 Oct
At Small Heath and Tyesley there is no station parking and the layout of local roads mean on street parking is very limited. Your best bet on those lines is either Acocks Green or Hall Green.
CJ
08:14, Mon 26 Oct
Bolton Road, has been made one way and a cycle lane on the one side, cannot see anyone using it.
08:19, Mon 26 Oct
CJ
Bolton Road, has been made one way and a cycle lane on the one side, cannot see anyone using it.

Fair enough - not been in Brum since the pandemic started so no idea about new cycle routes etc.

Given companies are starting to say they are not even looking to have workers back in the office until Q2 2021 at the earliest I would say worrying about parking is some way off. I'd be very surprised if there were any fans at Stans this season.