14:59, Sun 25 Oct
Ser Tait
And to think they were thinking of getting rid
Not sure they came close tbf
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
15:05, Sun 25 Oct
A great clause. 👍👍👍
15:13, Sun 25 Oct
It is. In the last 18 months though we’ve sold Che, Jude and done the ground deal. I hope they don’t think these type of deals will happen regularly though get us out of financial trouble
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
15:28, Sun 25 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Scoobers
Dodgy keeper
He really is. A weak point at Everton never mind England

I think he plays well for England, very rare he’s let us down. With Henderson not playing regularly I think he’s going to be number 1 for a while.
16:08, Sun 25 Oct
El Mayor
Greebo joe
Really settled down now, looking a good prem player.

20 grand to us every time he plays, so the more he plays the better it is for us

I wonder what constitutes an appearance? Does he have to start or be on the pitch a certain number of minutes?
16:09, Sun 25 Oct
Just get on the pitch
16:18, Sun 25 Oct
Thought Che was excellent and had a shout for MOM - Hardly ever lost the ball and had great movement - Behaved with real professionalism when all the transfer speculation was surrounding him and always put 100% in whilst with us. Wish him every success in his career.

KRO - SOTV
16:51, Sun 25 Oct
El Mayor
No goal clause, but a sell on.

Probably for the best there!
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
17:00, Sun 25 Oct
Saints look a very good footballing side all over the pitch.
Hope that they carry that confidence into their next game
Against vile!
17:37, Sun 25 Oct
El Mayor
Greebo joe
Really settled down now, looking a good prem player.

20 grand to us every time he plays, so the more he plays the better it is for us

Really? Superb!
18:01, Sun 25 Oct
He’s very much a confidence player, Che.

It was clear he was struggling for form most of last season but started to show what he’s about after lockdown when the manager gave him a good run of games.

Looks a really accomplished PL player now, works tirelessly and links up well with Ings. Good to see.
18:58, Sun 25 Oct
Hopefully he can bang a couple in next weekend.
19:39, Sun 25 Oct
Do we actually care? personally I don't give a flying one.
19:59, Sun 25 Oct
Yes, always like to see Villa lose. I thought all blues fans did.
20:00, Sun 25 Oct
Bluesince62
Do we actually care? personally I don't give a flying one.

If we're getting more money every time he scores and does well, then it makes sense to care.

Hopefully he scores three hat-tricks against the filth next game.

On top of the other reasons, he seems like a decent lad so happy to see him doing it at the top level.