21:45, Sun 25 Oct
Gone, aged 87.

Always remember him on Grandstand in the 1970s.

[www.bbc.co.uk]
21:49, Sun 25 Oct
He was the first of the great presenters ... can’t remember what the allegations were but the press ended his career
21:53, Sun 25 Oct
His career continued after his 'behaviour' was exposed tbf.
Remember him from breakfast tv tbf
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:56, Sun 25 Oct
The " Holiday " programme BBC early 1970's

R.I.P. Frank.
22:08, Sun 25 Oct
Meadey
He was the first of the great presenters ... can’t remember what the allegations were but the press ended his career

**Sniff**
22:17, Sun 25 Oct
Never heard of him 'til just now but reading about these "allegations" it sounds like he was little more than guilty of having a good time.

RIP.
22:34, Sun 25 Oct
Liked a bit of whipping and bondage allegedly
Everyone to their own
00:28, Mon 26 Oct
Meadey

Not true. It was his own doing to mix cocaine and call girls.
10:03, Mon 26 Oct
Sounds good to me
10:34, Mon 26 Oct
Compared to some of the genuine scumbags who the Beeb employed around that time whilst turning a blind eye to their behaviour he is practically a Saint.
10:48, Mon 26 Oct
Thought he was double boring watching him on grandstand as a kid. When I found out what he was really like he went way up in my estimation. Dived in balls deep.
When it all came out, it was quite stunningly unbelievable stuff.

Next time I was so taken aback was when we found out about John Major and Edwina Currie.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
14:05, Mon 26 Oct
wannabee bailey
When it all came out, it was quite stunningly unbelievable stuff.

Next time I was so taken aback was when we found out about John Major and Edwina Currie.

My cheese and pickle sandwich has suddenly lost its appeal at that thought urgh
14:52, Mon 26 Oct
Meadey
can’t remember what the allegations were

coke and hookers. and one more than one occasion. they werent really allegations as he admitted they were true.

Good old frank RIP may your sniff be columbian flake and your hookers be playboy models in heaven
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
15:18, Mon 26 Oct
A_n_E
Meadey
can’t remember what the allegations were

coke and hookers.

Now I know how Mr Crosby knew Frank. She always alluded to "fun times", but would never say anything more than that.