14:04, Mon 26 Oct
Good chat with #ncfc DF. Included this gem: 'Aitor (Karanka) came to me after the game the other night and apologised {for approach/set up}. He said they hoped to get away with a 0-0 or a 0-1.'

@paddyjdavitt
14:06, Mon 26 Oct
LH_4
Good chat with #ncfc DF. Included this gem: 'Aitor (Karanka) came to me after the game the other night and apologised {for approach/set up}. He said they hoped to get away with a 0-0 or a 0-1.'

@paddyjdavitt

Job done👍
14:09, Mon 26 Oct
In all fairness had we gone toe to toe with them, we'd have lost 6-0.
14:10, Mon 26 Oct
Like Wycombe did
14:13, Mon 26 Oct
We went toe-to-toe with Brentford and beat them. Are you saying Norwich are seven goals a game better than Brentford?
14:15, Mon 26 Oct
Norwich battered Wycombe for most of that game, so not sure what you mean?
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
14:18, Mon 26 Oct
David Xavis

If as a manager you're having to apologise to your opposite number then I'd imagine it's fair to say we were too negative.
14:20, Mon 26 Oct
Did they? They had a go from what I heard and created chances. Norwich were on top as expected but Wycombe were no where near as negative as we were.
14:21, Mon 26 Oct
Rasputin
Norwich battered Wycombe for most of that game, so not sure what you mean?
What he means is that a limited side like Wycombe had a go, scored a goal and lost to a sublime free kick in the 93rd minute
14:23, Mon 26 Oct
LH_4

@paddyjdavitt

Why did he feel the need to apologise ffs
14:24, Mon 26 Oct
LH_4
David Xavis

If as a manager you're having to apologise to your opposite number then I'd imagine it's fair to say we were too negative.

👍

If true then that’s pretty damning.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:24, Mon 26 Oct
HackneyBlue
LH_4

@paddyjdavitt

Why did he feel the need to apologise ffs

Yeah, strange one considering thats the philosophy he is known for. Own it.
15:20, Mon 26 Oct
I don't believe any manager would ever go and apologise for how his team set up. Its cobblers or there's been a mis-intepretation somewhere. Or someone's playing silly buggers.
15:24, Mon 26 Oct
number8
I don't believe any manager would ever go and apologise for how his team set up. Its cobblers or there's been a mis-intepretation somewhere. Or someone's playing silly buggers.

Yep, I'm like you - calling bullshit on this one.

No manager - let alone Karanka, is going to apologise for going to Norwich with the players they've got and trying to keep it tight.

I think a lot of the reaction from fans to our set-up at Norwich was a bit hysterical to be honest, I certainly can't see Karanka apologising for it.
15:25, Mon 26 Oct
FattyBumBum
Like Wycombe did
Live scores stats. Versus us
Norwich 14 shots , Blues 5.
Possession 73-27
Corners 6-3.

Versus Wycombe
shots15-6 (Still 9 more)
Possession 76-24 (more Norwich possession than against us)
Corners 10-6 (4 more than Wycombe. 3 more against us)
Hardly suggests Wycombe went toe to toe 😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”