21:24, Mon 26 Oct
Scored 2 again tonight for u23s. Surely wouldn’t hurt to have him in the team if we’re struggling for goals?
21:25, Mon 26 Oct
1 goal wasn't it?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:27, Mon 26 Oct
Ahh apologies I quickly glanced over the article, 1 goal and 1 assist. 3 goals in 4 games. I’d have him around the first team. Surprised he was overlooked by Reid and George in pre season
21:28, Mon 26 Oct
Would like to see him out on loan if possible, U23’s is a world away from the Championship
21:30, Mon 26 Oct
Good point, would of liked to see him at a league 1 level team
21:34, Mon 26 Oct
Le Mod
Would like to see him out on loan if possible, U23’s is a world away from the Championship

Agree on this, would be good for him to get some experience of first team football
21:38, Mon 26 Oct
Even National League, that would be a step up
21:41, Mon 26 Oct
Who is the ‘powerful forward’ Andrews who got 4 last game and 1 in this?
21:53, Mon 26 Oct
newblue
Who is the ‘powerful forward’ Andrews who got 4 last game and 1 in this?

Mini Zigic. Been with us for a while
09:30, Tue 27 Oct
Saw him play his first game when he had time off from school iat St Andrews i came away thinkin it was seeing a young Bob Latchford he was huge and so strong for a 16yr old if only hes obviously progressing wont be long now .KRO
09:32, Tue 27 Oct
He's an absolute tank isn't he, reminds me a bit of Keiffer Moore
09:37, Tue 27 Oct
You don't seem to get many coming through like him these days.

Everyone seems to be a tricky quick bastard.

I've got high hopes for this lad.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
09:52, Tue 27 Oct
Le Mod
He's an absolute tank isn't he, reminds me a bit of Keiffer Moore

Blues don't seem to produce many forwards who make it and I really would like Josh Andrews to buck that trend. He'a 19 now so a loan somewhere would probably help him advance.
DES
10:02, Tue 27 Oct
Dan, one of the things that's always disappointed me is when we hear about good youngsters coming through and when you get to see them, they have the physique of a 14 yr old, It was Jude's strength that first caught my eye!
Obviously, he soon demonstrated other characteristics, but physically he could compete as soon as he reached the first team.
Be great if this Andrews or Fernandez could add something to our squad.

KRO
10:05, Tue 27 Oct
How big is he? A loan would be great for him, fingers crossed he could be Jukes replacement in the next 2-3 years.