The Pato rumour was a Trojan Horse to find the leaker at the club.

...was it Rebekah Vardy??
The gentrification of Digbeth is NOT a good thing, and nor does it represent progress.
23:35, Wed 18 Nov
Blue are ya?
bluearmyfaction
Radiohead are total toss.

No
You mean Coldplay
That’s a popular opinion.

But the critics all rave about Radiohead rather than calling it meandering tuneless turgid sub-sixth form poetry.
23:54, Wed 18 Nov
I would love a Russian/Saudi/American multi billionaire to buy the club and pay our way to the top.

I find Guardiola's football deathly boring and would much rather watch a game between Pulis and Allardyce teams.

I find David Bowie overrated nonsense and would much rather listen to someone like Coldplay.
All round, Birmingham would struggle to make the top ten cities in the UK.
00:15, Thu 19 Nov
Adolf Hitler was a nice guy.
07:00, Thu 19 Nov
The Premier League is a waste of time.
07:29, Thu 19 Nov
Lee Camp was crap.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
- Aston Villa are a big club
- Rugby is a better game than football
- Brummie accents are horrible
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
07:41, Thu 19 Nov
John Lennon was a lazy junkie
08:12, Thu 19 Nov
Miamivice79
The Pet Shop Boys version of Always on my mind is superior to Elvis 's.

The Willie Nelson version is better than both of those
Duvet Know It’s Christmas?

It’s a cover
Paul McCartney is a horrible person in real life
It's not my problem someone decides to build a village where there's no clean water
Labour are better than the Tories with the UK economy
Referring to an infant as "baby" before their name is ridiculous. I can fecking see that Baby Shaneesh is a baby.
Spending big money on a car is a vanity issue. Why do you want to impress strangers you're stuck in a traffic jam with?
Oasis are a crap Beatle tribute band
Nandos is overpriced overhyped chicken n chips
KFC is more grease than chicken
Brexit was only ever about immigration. No one gave a shit about the EU before a referendum was mentioned.

That should do for now.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
08:48, Thu 19 Nov
Blues fans are one of if not the worse fans in England
09:36, Thu 19 Nov
tom hanks is a prick and a shit actor
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
09:38, Thu 19 Nov
Legal_Bluenose
Paul McCartney is a horrible person in real life
It's not my problem someone decides to build a village where there's no clean water
Labour are better than the Tories with the UK economy
Referring to an infant as "baby" before their name is ridiculous. I can fecking see that Baby Shaneesh is a baby.
Spending big money on a car is a vanity issue. Why do you want to impress strangers you're stuck in a traffic jam with?
Oasis are a crap Beatle tribute band
Nandos is overpriced overhyped chicken n chips
KFC is more grease than chicken
Brexit was only ever about immigration. No one gave a shit about the EU before a referendum was mentioned.

That should do for now.
👏👏
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”