11:35, Sat 21 Nov
Toral was the wrong sub imo and hampered us because he’s a number 10, and that’s it. Leko for McGree for example could have seen us go 442 if needed or have put Sanchez as number 10 and easier to get Hogan on for Sanchez or Bela with Leko going wide in a 442.
Ultimately though Juke will know he should have won the game
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:42, Sat 21 Nov
Ultimately though Juke will know he should have won the game

This.
So after all the moaning about last night (yes, it was an awful game) a bit of perspective.
Karanka has stopped us leaking goals, mostly, which had to be priority number 1 - so I'm pleased he's done that.
So now we aren't scoring enough, he now has to find a way to stay solid yet win games and I think he will.
It was always going to be this way, it was never going to be a sudden transformation into a Fulham of last season, so I think the calling for Karanka to be sacked is really, really quite pathetic.
Thankfully it seems to be the loud minority, I would think most Blues will want to see him carry the job through and will have patience. This continual firing and hiring just doesn't work.

That is all, as you were.