20:38, Fri 20 Nov
johnthefence
Wonder what our plan "A" is to actually score a goal

Gerrit up
Jameron Cerome
I've thought we've looked good, but missing that little bit of confidence and assuredness.

Some lovely passing, great organisation and Sanchez looks above & beyond again.

Just shows it’s all about opinions... Sanchez has been missing in action for me
Waggeh
Jameron Cerome
I've thought we've looked good, but missing that little bit of confidence and assuredness.

Some lovely passing, great organisation and Sanchez looks above & beyond again.

It's been better than this thread would have you belive, it hasn't been as good as Jameron thinks it has been.

I agree, very poor first ten minutes, ok and better side, just, since. Wasn’t great by any means but nowhere near as suicidally bad as some have said. Juke looked a passenger unfortunately.
Michael Johnson sounds like he's just been woken up
20:39, Fri 20 Nov
Its not as bad as some on here are saying.

Really? The only shot on target came from a hoof that went 40 yards between two defenders which was almost scored by the attackers nose. That was like an advert for anti-football with neither side able to control the tempo or use men off the ball to create space or chances.
We have passed the ball well tonight but the sooner they ban heading the ball the better.
20:39, Fri 20 Nov
The question is, was that our good 45 minutes or bad 45 minutes?
20:40, Fri 20 Nov
At the moment Coventry’s passing game is much better than our rather disjointed efforts.
“A time comes when silence is betrayal” - Martin Luther King
Must admit this is crap, again, good job I collected a wide range of alcoholic beverages before kick off to help me through
mattwakeman
Its not as bad as some on here are saying.

Really? The only shot on target came from a hoof that went 40 yards between two defenders which was almost scored by the attackers nose. That was like an advert for anti-football with neither side able to control the tempo or use men off the ball to create space or chances.

Bit dramatic if you ask me.
20:41, Fri 20 Nov
I'm slowly losing interest in watching blues this season. I do think we will be comfortable mid table but my god is this boring to watch, especially on the TV.

I feel your pain brother
20:41, Fri 20 Nov
Must admit this is crap, again, good job I collected a wide range of alcoholic beverages before kick off to help me through

Sink them all before the second half.
20:42, Fri 20 Nov
Comfortable mid-table? I dont think so. Another near miss looming.
McGree has been the best player on the pitch first half for me. Good control, always wants the ball, eye for a pass in him. big fan
i wanna live outside, live outside of all of this
Hernan Cortés
Good luck to anyone trying to get a young son or daughter into Blues at the moment. Toughest job in football.
Nah. Piece of piss
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”