20:43, Fri 20 Nov
Brad1875
Must admit this is crap, again, good job I collected a wide range of alcoholic beverages before kick off to help me through

Agreed about the SHA match thread 👍🏻

What did you make of the game?
This isn't a classic is it? Take a stuffy 1-0 win though.
We have passed the ball well tonight but the sooner they ban heading the ball the better.

But all of Blues passing seems to take place between the defenders and Sunjic; I know that it is easy to ask for, but Blues are crying out for somebody who can take the ball near the final third and then use it in a threatening manner. Juke works his socks off but the wide players don't seem to know whether to twist or stick - he gets isolated, loses the ball and then even less players start to make runs.

I agree with the comment earlier that Blues are playing as though they pace up front. Get Juke with his back to goal, hit it into him and then run to him and past him. At least that way players will have a plan of what to do and when. As it is, there is lots of square passes before the inevitable hoof with the wide players standing and staring.
20:44, Fri 20 Nov
We just lack experience tbh

Despite being the 'most experienced team' (based on age).

We should look at least competent.
At times its Coteril esque in terms of attacking.
Probably cursing it but can you see Coventry scoring.

So 1 should do it for a win

Usual story, getting the goal.

Leko will be on at some point. Just need something to go for us.

And when we are onside the linesman to keep the flag down
I would too but I'd love to see us school a team.
20:45, Fri 20 Nov
I would too, but I'd love to see us play a school team.
stevenn'ponzischeme
Michael Johnson sounds like he's just been woken up

Amazed he’s still employable given the societal backdrop of stuff like the FONY lyrical debate
20:45, Fri 20 Nov
AmeliaBlue
Coventry only seem to have two players; the lad Walker up front, and the lad on their right wing who couldn't control the stream of his piss
😁😂👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:46, Fri 20 Nov
Cov have looked dangerous in instances, but their entire game plan appears to be "give it to Walker and hope he does something". keep him quiet and we take a fair step towards a clean sheet which im not confident of yet
i wanna live outside, live outside of all of this
20:47, Fri 20 Nov
AmeliaBlue
McGree has been the best player on the pitch first half for me. Good control, always wants the ball, eye for a pass in him. big fan

Agreed, all that talk about how tenacious he is wasn’t bollocks either. I like him a lot.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:48, Fri 20 Nov
If that chunt cowley calls us burniham again
20:49, Fri 20 Nov
Just going to say that, how effing hard is it.
Bluesince62
This isn't a classic is it? Take a stuffy 1-0 win though.
This. San Jose our best passer , so we don’t get him on the ball. The ball in for Juke was sublime
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
PaulDevlinsBrainWave
If that chunt cowley calls us burniham again

burminum burniham burmihum

im gonna launch myself at the tv head first at this rate
i wanna live outside, live outside of all of this