21:16, Fri 20 Nov
King Tut
Bigger bushtucker trial watching this than anything C listers are putting uo with on t’other channel!

Pish
The word "pish" makes me think you are in Glasgow. Do you get your user name from King Tut's Wah Wah House ?
21:17, Fri 20 Nov
Can't believe Dabo didn't miscontrol that. Manager sticking to his guns of playing for the tough away point.
Make a sub FFS
I'm now in the we were pretty much as shit as this under Pep camp

Barely won a game under either of them and still can't manage the basics of passing the football to each other
21:18, Fri 20 Nov
Depressing viewing really.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Please just one shot I target!!
72 minutes gone and 1 shot on target and it wasn't even us. Come on blues.
Bela and Sanchez need to swap wings briefly - get to the bye line and get some crosses in. We're turning inside too readily. I know it's supposed to offer a goal threat but it isn't working.
The only player who seemingly wants to make anything happen is a 33 year old George Friend.

What does that say about the rest of the team đŸ˜‚
21:19, Fri 20 Nov
A shot on target yeeaahhhhhh
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
That's a really shit pass from Bela. He wanted it inside and he was away.
21:20, Fri 20 Nov
Leko for Sanchez, Hogan for Juke and Gardner for Sunjic for me now. Not sure why hes not making changes here!
davenports
King Tut
Bigger bushtucker trial watching this than anything C listers are putting uo with on t’other channel!

Pish
The word "pish" makes me think you are in Glasgow. Do you get your user name from King Tut's Wah Wah House ?

No, from being right royal moaner!

Got fair bit to gripe about tonight tho
75 minutes first shot on target. irony is we could still win this
TR
We are bang average ain’t we.

Mind you better than last season when we were shite.