21:51, Fri 20 Nov
Depends. If you're a Karanka fan then yes. If you're a football fan then no
Jutk on another day could have scored 3, however jutk on any day should be scoring at least 1 of those chances.

Very poor from him, he’s kind of let the team down a bit.
Just cannot understand what this type of football can achieve.We have lots of attacking players on the bench and only Toral was used, he did nothing more than Mcgree did, Crowley, Leko, Hogan must be pulling their hair out watching that, Karanka to me is not going to change the way we play so lets get used to games like this.Karanka will ultimately be judged on results and at the moment its not happening, can i see improvement ? unfortunately not, we will be lower league, unless the manager goes more attacking, we have good attacking players but they are not getting a look in, tonights performance was poor and reminded me of the dark days of Cotterill
21:52, Fri 20 Nov
While I’m not thrilled it’s not all that bad, certainly no worse than Eck. Not all that dissimilar to Rowett. On the admittedly rare occasions we take the handbrake off we look OK.

We’ll get there, in time. There are little signs of progress and we’ll improve.
bluer than blues
Another clean sheet which is good after the goals we've conceded recently. However, there were some sloppy moments at the back tonight and a better team (like Bournemouth) would have exposed us.
They already have. And Cov got the same off them
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Told you we are shit.

Down by game 42
Everbluesince92
TQ Blue
We were warned that it might be boring under Karanka, but when I envisage boring it's something else other than this. This is not just boring, this is the most toothless way of playing football that I've ever witnessed and to cap it off, we're not actually that good defensively. It's actually painful to watch.

I never imagined that we would become a little bit more organised in exchange for completely giving up on trying to score goals. I just cannot understand what he's trying to do and cannot believe how much of an anti-climax Karanaka has been. I think we may have actually gone backwards.

Backwards from conceding three goals a game?

So is the objective not to concede three goals a game and that’s what we should be happy with?

We were a travesty over the last 9 games of last season, but we had a bloke who knew he was leaving and then some poor chap who was brought back off furlough with absolutely no managerial pedigree at this level in charge. Are we seriously drawing comparisons to that? Because it’s a ridiculously low bar to beat.
I can see better results, easily.
21:53, Fri 20 Nov
Fat Buddha
While I’m not thrilled it’s not all that bad, certainly no worse than Eck. Not all that dissimilar to Rowett. On the admittedly rare occasions we take the handbrake off we look OK.

👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
*shudders 😬
Anyone else baffled at how a striker got MOTM in a 0-0 and his only shot was with his chin?
21:54, Fri 20 Nov
Hahaha
21:54, Fri 20 Nov
Fat Buddha

👍🏻

You've said what I'm thinking, but I'm far too pissed to articulate.
21:55, Fri 20 Nov
I love this club, my family for 6 generations have been Blues. But every year it gets harder to watch the turgid shite we serve up. Manchester have got Utd and City, Birmingham has got us and the villa embarrassment . Oh well!!!!
21:55, Fri 20 Nov
Was just thinking the same thing, other than that shot with his chin I don’t know what he did