21:55, Fri 20 Nov
Can I sum it up?

Indifferent.

Not at all surprised, and I’ve seen nearly 60 years of the same. Highs and lows admittedly, but that was neither.
We’re hard to beat and organised. It’s all you can ask for really.
Los Azules
Jutk on another day could have scored 3, however jutk on any day should be scoring at least 1 of those chances.

Very poor from him, he’s kind of let the team down a bit.

Go and watch another sport if you think jukes let the team down
Jesus wept
21:56, Fri 20 Nov
Fat Buddha
While I’m not thrilled it’s not all that bad, certainly no worse than Eck. Not all that dissimilar to Rowett. On the admittedly rare occasions we take the handbrake off we look OK.

We’ll get there, in time. There are little signs of progress and we’ll improve.

👍 wouldn’t have sent anyone skipping off into the night but still should have won. Let’s get some attackers on when we can win it.
21:56, Fri 20 Nov
That thought crossed my mind but there wasn't a lot of competition for the MOTM award.
21:57, Fri 20 Nov
Mad Blue
That thought crossed my mind but there wasn't a lot of competition for the MOTM award.

Dean and Roberts were pretty good, I thought.
The Belle of St. Trillions
No but saying we have gone backwards is wrong.

Its not pretty on the eye for real but we were the better team in that game and if just one of the three chances juke had goes in then we are only three points off the play offs.
Everbluesince92
Backwards from conceding three goals a game?

There wasn't a time when we conceded three goals every game, but there were four games out of nine at the end of the season where we did - this was our worst period when the wheels had come off and the manager was either leaving/left. So if you compare with that period, there have been improvements in certain areas. But what I am saying is that we seem to have offset these improvements with a decline in other areas.

Before Karanka we were unpredictable, disorganised, leaderless - a shambles. We're not so much of a shambles now, but at what cost? It's unwatchable. We gave him some time in the hope that he would steady up the defence and once that was done he would work on our attack. But apparently, that wasn't the plan. The plan is what we saw tonight - absolutely toothless.

Now that he has steadied the ship somewhat, I wish he would work on making us a team that poses an attacking threat as well but he's setting us up in a way which somehow ends up being so negative that we don't have a cat in hell's chance of scoring many goals.
FattyBumBum

48 games of 0-0 you do not get relegated.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
newblue
Fat Buddha
While I’m not thrilled it’s not all that bad, certainly no worse than Eck. Not all that dissimilar to Rowett. On the admittedly rare occasions we take the handbrake off we look OK.

We’ll get there, in time. There are little signs of progress and we’ll improve.

👍 wouldn’t have sent anyone skipping off into the night but still should have won. Let’s get some attackers on when we can win it.

Yeah I don’t get the hesitance to try and win the game. Hogan and Leko on the bench, we leave a concussed Juke on his own. It’s just weird.

I’m glad I’m not in the minority in seeing positives though. Being hard to beat has to be the first step.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
21:58, Fri 20 Nov
roger hynd
Los Azules
Jutk on another day could have scored 3, however jutk on any day should be scoring at least 1 of those chances.

Very poor from him, he’s kind of let the team down a bit.

Go and watch another sport if you think jukes let the team down
Jesus wept

I don’t think anyone is saying he’s let the team down, we all love him and he’s been a warrior down the ages, but let’s face it he should have had a hat trick and been buying the beers this evening.
John_Smullen
FattyBumBum

Especially when the other teams only play 46. Could be a secret weapon.
The Belle of St. Trillions
Recruitment.

A passing mobile midfielder hasn't happened.

A centre back with pace, to allow us to play further up the pitch was needed too.

Given we cant pass well enough and do hoofball, so often, a player up front with pace is needed. Could Leko do this?
22:00, Fri 20 Nov
He’s missed 2 free headers that were harder to miss, I’m not saying his all round play was poor, it was his finishing that let us down.
22:00, Fri 20 Nov
John_Smullen
FattyBumBum

46 points will be borderline relegated