20:26, Fri 20 Nov
Meadey
Rosalita
Azza
That ball from bela deserved much better. No one busting a gut to get in the box

Juke was still walking when it hits Bela's chest.

The guy runs himself into the ground most games ... he has to take a breather occasionally.

Pitch looks nice
I became a blues fan watching us cheering throw ins against Liverpool, I'm sure they'll be fine
20:28, Fri 20 Nov
I hope Roland is right and we are mid table.

This is passive and dull but, so far this season, I've rarely seen us play well consistently. It's better than late last season, I suppose.
20:28, Fri 20 Nov
FFS Juke
20:29, Fri 20 Nov
Hernan Cortés
Good luck to anyone trying to get a young son or daughter into Blues at the moment. Toughest job in football.

I've promised my 6th month old Granddaughter that she will be Royally entertained at Stans at some point.
I'm less convinced by that as each day goes by.
I love Jukey and don't buy into the criticism but he's having a bad'un so far.
This is all a bit turgid. stop - look -pass - stop - look - pass or hoof it to Juke. When o when can we ever have a sweeping move, a quick exchange of passing, be on the front foot, be dynamic. Two shots, neither on target against the leakiest defence in the league. Think if Coventry dont score, we wont
20:30, Fri 20 Nov
More I watch us more I think Juke’s time is up.
Hernan Cortés
Good luck to anyone trying to get a young son or daughter into Blues at the moment. Toughest job in football.

I've promised my 6th month old Granddaughter that she will be Royally entertained at Stans at some point.
I'm less convinced by that as each day goes by.

Oh i dunno ... isn't there usually a family fun day sometime in the Summer break ?
He is 5 goals away from being our top scorer in my lifetime.
20:31, Fri 20 Nov
I've thought we've looked good, but missing that little bit of confidence and assuredness.

Some lovely passing, great organisation and Sanchez looks above & beyond again.
20:33, Fri 20 Nov
Jameron Cerome
I've thought we've looked good, but missing that little bit of confidence and assuredness.

Some lovely passing, great organisation and Sanchez looks above & beyond again.

Lovely passing?
Another turgid match. Dull dull dull
Happy with McGree as well he’s playing well. Battling as well which is nice to see