22:12, Fri 20 Nov
Super Hans
You’ve not seen many games in those years then

Not the worst blues side in 6 months let alone 60 years.

The Lee Clark days were abject

Last season was abysmal

This lot aren't a million miles away, they're turning out similar displays

The amount of times they give the ball away tells you how incredibly shit we are
barryblue
Bela,if you’re happy with tonight’s performance we might as well take up watching fishing for entertainment.

Do you think the line 'I think the style is awful and there’s virtually no intent' might suggest something other than happy?
The Belle of St. Trillions
barryblue
Bela,if you’re happy with tonight’s performance we might as well take up watching fishing for entertainment.
Keep us updated 👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:13, Fri 20 Nov
Bela's About
I think the style is awful and there’s virtually no intent.

Unless you’re winning with that style of play the fans will turn very quickly.

Patience is absolutely key.

It’s not just the fans Karanka will need to keep on side with this dross. We’ve got some decent attacking players that aren’t going to enjoy being the eyesore bore draw team of the championship & neither will dong imo
I’m struggling with the world ‘style’ to be honest
What did the Knights in White satin?
I think you should try reading what people actually write.
22:14, Fri 20 Nov
No I’m not. Juke missed 2 headers but that was it against a team that has let in on average 2 goals per game all season and we were at home. Why not bring Leko on or do something to try and win the game? He was just dross and 100% they would of been booed off f fans were in the ground,correct?
Yes we are better than the back end of last season but its frustrating when playing at home against a poor team and AK doesn’t change it to go for 3pts.
22:19, Fri 20 Nov
But earlier you said ‘we never look like scoring’

We did
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:21, Fri 20 Nov
newblue
Tomkins
Mate you're wasting your time there are people on here who have got a degree in defending the indefensible. We're shit and we know we are.

Anything you say. There’s about 10 drama queens telling us they’ve had the worst 2 hours of their life compared to every one who say, yes it was pretty crap but even so we were the better side.

Sometimes sanity sits with the sane.

Thats it, we had the edge on the game and have to consider the manager is still very new to this team and players - we are very much a work in progress.

We were shit last season, its bloody hard to suddenly magic a promotion side out of that, it has happened but it certainly isnt the norm
22:25, Fri 20 Nov
I hope we start playing better soon. We have the players to look better. If people were saying Karanka starts to need earning his money and convincing us, i’d Be happy to agree. Not the other wailing and how terrible our players are though.
22:26, Fri 20 Nov
Too many have no patience.

The guy has had 3 months ffs.

So much better than end of last season.

Any chance we can let the guy build something?
barryblue
No I’m not. Juke missed 2 headers but that was it against a team that has let in on average 2 goals per game all season and we were at home. Why not bring Leko on or do something to try and win the game? He was just dross and 100% they would of been booed off f fans were in the ground,correct?
Yes we are better than the back end of last season but its frustrating when playing at home against a poor team and AK doesn’t change it to go for 3pts.

we werent at home, we just played in our home ground and it makes a huge difference - Cov will have gone out with a more attacking intent being the home team - times have changed without the crowds but managers are still more attacking at home and more defensive away and this would have had a knock on effect on how Karanka approached the game

Playing in our own stadium is totally irrelevant, we got a draw away and had the better chances - for most teams that would be considered a plus
Rab,that was gash. 2 juke headers in 90 mins at home to Coventry. You can’t put lipstick on a pig to make it dateable. Yes better than last season but when at home against poor teams let’s have the confidence to change it and go for 3pts.
22:27, Fri 20 Nov
I’m replying to your inaccuracies
22:29, Fri 20 Nov
Exactly, I seriously don't get what some of our fans expectations are