22:29, Fri 20 Nov
Are all your mates Liverpool and Man City Fans
13 posts suggests viler with drivel like your statement, as one of the 5,000 in the 80's I have endured many hours of turgid football. Juke should have scored at least 2 tonight but despite that I think Harlee Dean was our best player. Mark Roberts was assured so there are positives. The football is boring so being banned is actually a kindness, with a crowd inside the ground Karanka would not have the time to be so negative but we are where we are so we keep right on hoping for an improvement.
22:38, Fri 20 Nov
BromsgroveBlues
Too many have no patience.

The guy has had 3 months ffs.

So much better than end of last season.

Any chance we can let the guy build something?

What's better?

A very marginal upturn in points per game?

It's all well and good saying we've got better at the back but at the expense of barely scoring a goal from open play then it's not good enough

We're not getting gubbed but look about as likely to win a game of football under Karanka as we did under Pep
22:41, Fri 20 Nov
Sorry but I don’t see it entirely that way. Yes 100% not having a crowd makes a big difference but other than getting changed in a different room,we were at home.
I’m not saying bin him off etc but i just find it frustrating that he made only one sub and didn’t try to change/win the game. Hogan & Leko should of come on.
2 juke headers at home to Coventry and their keeper making 1 save in 90 mins isn’t good enough when we’ve got the players to produce more.
22:42, Fri 20 Nov
Would you be at her Dong and Co training with the first team and the players effed off and morale at a low?

Because like it or not that’s where we were at this stage last season?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:45, Fri 20 Nov
barnieeee
barryblue
No I’m not. Juke missed 2 headers but that was it against a team that has let in on average 2 goals per game all season and we were at home. Why not bring Leko on or do something to try and win the game? He was just dross and 100% they would of been booed off f fans were in the ground,correct?
Yes we are better than the back end of last season but its frustrating when playing at home against a poor team and AK doesn’t change it to go for 3pts.

we werent at home, we just played in our home ground and it makes a huge difference - Cov will have gone out with a more attacking intent being the home team - times have changed without the crowds but managers are still more attacking at home and more defensive away and this would have had a knock on effect on how Karanka approached the game

Playing in our own stadium is totally irrelevant, we got a draw away and had the better chances - for most teams that would be considered a plus

Are you seriously saying we played cautiously because we were the away side tonight??

At St Andrews??

Be interested to see if I've read it correctly
22:56, Fri 20 Nov
I think on the balance of squads we should have tested them a lot more.

It was like watching two league one teams go at it.
In fact I'm sure there's more activity in a L1 game.

Sadly I feel like we dragged Coventry down to our ugly level, not the other way around.
23:03, Fri 20 Nov
We played better tonight than we did in both cup games last season.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:07, Fri 20 Nov

Did we ?
23:13, Fri 20 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt

Lot of straw clutching tonight.
23:14, Fri 20 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt

We were horrendous in the cup games last season, so by default, being not quite as bad tonight is heralded as a positive then?
23:15, Fri 20 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt

Wow.
23:26, Fri 20 Nov
1875KRO
Rab C Nesbitt

Wow.
Did you all go to both?
They should have beat us in both games. Tonight we should have won
23:27, Fri 20 Nov
LH_4
Rab C Nesbitt

We were horrendous in the cup games last season, so by default, being not quite as bad tonight is heralded as a positive then?
Well, yes.
And we played without a £25m wonder kid and England International
23:31, Fri 20 Nov
Sorry Tut, I’m not on here to take the pi55 honestly. I joined as I was interested in your opinions on AK, Clayton and Friend and to see if AK had learnt anything since he was with us and maybe changed his style.
Looks like he hasn’t but remember our first season under him was exactly the same as yours in that all he did was make us harder to beat and sacrificed any attacking intent. In the second season he brought in some attacking players who suited his style and then we started nicking games.
I reckon that in the summer you will see one or two foreign signings who you might not have heard of but will improve things.
Just got to grin and bear it whilst the first season is ongoing I’m afraid and then see what the second season is like once he gets a couple of forwards in.