12:00, Sat 21 Nov
Usually agree with you

But last night was against a side that concede goals. We made no attempt to win that game and that’s not good enough

Regardless of how much time he’s been here and taking the game purely in isolation it was crap

Not just him but the players need to try and win the game too
12:29, Sat 21 Nov
His comments after the game alarmed me. Not wanting to put Leko on in case we lost. Against Bournemouth or whatever, fine, stunk of being overly pragmatic at best or cowardly at worst.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
13:28, Sat 21 Nov
Great post
13:34, Sat 21 Nov
Friday night under the lights against a recently relegated premier league team. Their squad chock full of quality.

One of the best performances I’ve seen from Blues for years, wave after wave of attack, I think we set a record for most shots in a half?

Drew 0-0.

I’m not saying that the above doesn’t have its merits but it’s still the same end result.

I think the style is awful but I’m willing to give it a go as it’s really early days. 6 managers in 4 years, last day survivals all over the shop, the worst record in Europe since lockdown- Karanka had a huge job.

The quality is there but we aren’t seeing it yet, whether it comes is another matter but going all out attack isn’t going to guarantee anything either.

As fans yeah I know what I’d rather watch, if it’s like this in 12 months he’ll be gone and rightly so.

Give it effing time.

Well said H, I'm singing off the same song sheet 👍💙
13:36, Sat 21 Nov
Can I just check - has anyone actually called for him to be sacked? Or have people just asked from improvements?
13:37, Sat 21 Nov
Can I just check - has anyone actually called for him to be sacked? Or have people just asked from improvements?

Yes, quite a few on here. Just read the threads.
13:38, Sat 21 Nov
bluer than blues
Some have
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:05, Sat 21 Nov
I think am more pertinent question would be how much patience do Mr King and Dong have? If we are struggling against relegation again I can see them sacking him. I think we need to have some patience after so many managers in recent years.
14:07, Sat 21 Nov
I wouldn’t trust Dong to run a bath, let alone a multi million pound business
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:21, Sat 21 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
I wouldn’t trust Dong to run a bath, let alone a multi million pound business

He posts funny gifs on Twitter though.

And if you say anything about him you have a "vendetta"
God
14:26, Sat 21 Nov
We had Boga, Jota and Adams back then. Who were a better attacking threat than what we have. Pace and ability to beat people. They were all outlets to retain the ball from defence and deep midfield.

This is an unpopular opinion but Jota would make a huge difference to this squad as an outlet. We should try to get him back in January.
Promoted again.
14:33, Sat 21 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
bluer than blues
Some have

Okay, I haven't seen those. I certainly don't agree with that assessment.
14:35, Sat 21 Nov
Yeah that’s my gripe. I’d like us to try and win, especially against poor sides
14:38, Sat 21 Nov
God
Boga? He was no longer at Blues at the beginning of that season.

Adams did not start that season particularly well. If I recall Omar Bogle was being favoured from the start in a few games at the beginning of 18/19. It was from the Leeds game onwards that Adams took off and became the player he is today.
15:23, Sat 21 Nov
God
Just checked and Boga scored 11 goals in Serie A last season.

Funny to think some people called him shit.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.