22:38, Fri 20 Nov
Really?

Who gives a flying......

Lining lawyers pockets to satisfy their ego’s. Only famous because of their husbands!! FFS 🙄
22:39, Fri 20 Nov
Probably a better match up than Coventry vs Blues.
22:41, Fri 20 Nov
pesatron
Really?

Who gives a flying......

Lining lawyers pockets to satisfy their ego’s. Only famous because of their husbands!! FFS 🙄

Yet, here we are...
👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:44, Fri 20 Nov
pesatron
Really?

Who gives a flying......

Oh the irony
22:49, Fri 20 Nov
Let's hope neither the Vardy's or Rooney's end up bankrupt. They may earn money easily for now but that money has to last a lifetime.
22:50, Fri 20 Nov
If they do end up bankrupt, pardon me for not caring
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
07:54, Sat 21 Nov
Apparently it's Rebecca 1 Coleen 0.
08:31, Sat 21 Nov
Is this MMA?
08:35, Sat 21 Nov
pesatron
Really?

Who gives a flying......

Ain't got a clue who you're on about and I'm so glad I haven't.
Who painted Rosie's knickers blue and white ?
09:05, Sat 21 Nov
Jeffery McSheffery
pesatron
Really?

Who gives a flying......

Yet, here we are...

My thoughts exactly.
12:50, Sat 21 Nov
It is pathetic that it's even made the prime time news on TV. Really? with all that's going on in the world, some spat between two spoilt wags is supposed to be news worthy?

Feckin spiders.
15:57, Sat 21 Nov
pesatron
Really?

Who gives a flying......

It would be interesting to see whay happens if Leicester happened to draw Derby in the Cup.
16:01, Sat 21 Nov
I’m hoping more ‘celebrity deathmatch’
16:15, Sat 21 Nov
blueballs
I’m hoping more ‘celebrity deathmatch’
That was great Friday night viewing after a skinfull in the Pot O’Beer early 90’s