16:34, Sat 21 Nov
He’s reporting on the Barnsley game.
Just me who thinks he sounds pissed and slurry?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:35, Sat 21 Nov
Yep, thought that too.
At least he’s enjoying his nil nil though!
You know I love that violence that you get around here.
That kind of ready-steady violence. That violent 'how do you do'
16:37, Sat 21 Nov
😁
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:14, Sat 21 Nov
No, not only you at all. I said to the Mrs I hope he's OK, definitely not his usual self.
17:16, Sat 21 Nov
I did say to my lad it’s unlike him.
As you say in a way I hope it is just a few too many sherberts
17:17, Sat 21 Nov
I thought something was up with him a few weeks ago, one of the midweek games I think he had no energy and looked like he didn’t want to be there.

Hope the blokes alright.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:52, Sun 22 Nov
So do I. I quite like Kammy
14:46, Sun 22 Nov
Apart from football commentaries, what else does he do?

Reason I ask is because one of my daughters, who has no interest in football, was saying how much she loved him a couple of weeks ago
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
14:52, Sun 22 Nov
wannabee bailey

Reason I ask is because one of my daughters, who has no interest in football, was saying how much she loved him a couple of weeks ago
Hosts Ninja Warriors on ITV.
14:52, Sun 22 Nov
Nothing that I know of - thing is, he's one of those characters you can't help but take an instant liking to, normally just such a cheerful and friendly bloke, why it was so strange to see him like that yesterday.

Edit - just seen Scoots post.
15:01, Sun 22 Nov
wannabee bailey

Hosts Ninja Warriors on ITV.

Got an album out this Xmas too ... [www.gazettelive.co.uk]
15:34, Sun 22 Nov
I thought the same a few weeks back. Didnt see him yesterday though. At first I thought he was just a little tired, or slightly the worse for a tipple in the press room.

Brought me to thinking of an ex colleague who started to slur his speech. Again at first it was thought he may have had slightly overdone it in the bar, but as it got worse we suspected he may have had a mini stroke ( I believe they're called TIA's ), but all his test proved otherwise. It took over a year to diagnose him with Motor Neurone disease which eventually forced him to retire, as his condition worsened. MND really is a wicked illness from which there is no respite.

For Kammy's sake, I hope it's not that serious, he's comedy gold as a football pundit
16:05, Sun 22 Nov
Totally agree mate - if we've spotted it though, you'd like to think someone who knows him personally has too.
17:58, Sun 22 Nov
Thanks Scoot.That's probably where she's seen him.

His speech problem may be Apraxia. Friend of mine has it. Sounds permanently drunk.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
18:04, Sun 22 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
He’s reporting on the Barnsley game.
Just me who thinks he sounds pissed and slurry?

He was on The One Show the other night and I said exactly the same to the wife. He wasn’t his normal self and seemed to be slurring his words and a bit downbeat and slow.