Re: VAR

17:35, Sat 21 Nov
WM are not slow to call out players diving against vile, both Thompson and Franksy doing it today, yet not once have I heard them call out the cheating vile scum.
17:35, Sat 21 Nov
There isn't. In this case though if he did catch his leg it would have been a pen.

I'm not sure about this if you touch the ball when tackling it can still be a foul. If it's dangerous or reckless fair enough.

The own goal Newcastle conceded against Chelsea, the Newcastle players said the defender was pushed. The commentators agreed but said the push came after the ball had hit his leg.

If the Brighton defender got a touch on the ball or he didn't make contact with the Villa player then I think the decision was right.
17:36, Sat 21 Nov
If GLT had been working properly against sheff U last season they would have gone down, most of the decent players would have been off and vile would be re building again.
It will take a lot of so called bad luck for that to be levelled out. feck em
Turn left when you get on a plane.
17:38, Sat 21 Nov
Micky Darrell
There isn't. In this case though if he did catch his leg it would have been a pen.
It clearly wouldn’t
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:55, Sat 21 Nov
Greebo joe
WM are not slow to call out players diving against vile, both Thompson and Franksy doing it today, yet not once have I heard them call out the cheating vile scum.
I listened last night for around 30 mins. Even though we were playing with less than an hour to go the phone in had 4 calls from simpletons and Rego openly praising the shite. Had to play the Hutton goal as well when he cum doing the commentary.
17:57, Sat 21 Nov
Cum?

Your predictive text is fascinating.
18:09, Sat 21 Nov
He couldn’t hide his excitement when they scored 🤮
18:10, Sat 21 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Micky Darrell
It clearly wouldn’t

I think the ref changed his mind because the defender got a touch on the ball, which is fair enough. There is confusion about whether getting a touch on the ball automatically means it isn't a foul.

I didn't put it very well.
DES
18:14, Sat 21 Nov
bluearmyfaction
Who is the braindead shitstain of a pundit? LClear penalty, gets the man...” (after replay shows it was a fair tackle) “ok, he gets the ball, but he makes contact afterwards...”

Bluearmy

That was IDENTICAl to RJ tackle on Young which gave them a pen in our relegation season??, Im still gutted about that one
18:14, Sat 21 Nov
Yeah agreed now. The key point shouldn’t be contact , but whether the contact impedes the player or the player exaggerates it to cheat, basically
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
18:33, Sat 21 Nov
It wasn’t a foul then, even if he touched him, as there was in no sense sufficient force to knock him over. I don’t know what ‘excessive force’ is anyway, or how it’s judged. ‘Reckless’ or ‘careless’ is not so difficult. In any case that tackle was none of those. I don’t care if the refs interpret is as ‘any contact’, they’re wrong, and in case there’s are loads of tackles where there is contact but no foul is given, certainly when there is a fight for the ball.

I agree mate, but as much as you and I don't like it - it is how it is going. In 10 years football will be no contact, like basketball - and under head height only, like 5-a-side.
18:37, Sat 21 Nov
DES
bluearmyfaction
Who is the braindead shitstain of a pundit? LClear penalty, gets the man...” (after replay shows it was a fair tackle) “ok, he gets the ball, but he makes contact afterwards...”

Bluearmy

That was IDENTICAl to RJ tackle on Young which gave them a pen in our relegation season??, Im still gutted about that one

Thought it was Gobby? either way the difference there was the force of the tackle, I suppose. I'm a dinosaur though and if you get the ball first - no foul to me. Think things are changing though.
18:54, Sat 21 Nov
DES
DES
bluearmyfaction

Bluearmy

Something is missing Des.
18:54, Sat 21 Nov
DES
bluearmyfaction

Bluearmy

Something is missing Des.

I knew he'd leave us for the vile one day!

KRO
19:00, Sat 21 Nov
Mike Dean has given 2 or 3 handballs in the Spurs game when the ball has hit above the shirt line.
The laws changing causes so much confusion