17:03, Fri 27 Nov
What a shame. I thought we might kick Karanka upstairs and bring him back as a sort of apprentice.
17:08, Fri 27 Nov
Just amazes me how this guy makes it through a job interview without talking himself out of the job. While at Blues, his post match confabs were either aggressive, passive aggressive or unhinged.
@stevanderman
17:10, Fri 27 Nov
Hahaha

Beautifully put.
17:28, Fri 27 Nov
Cotterill was and still is an absolute bellend. How he was ever considered for our job baffled the life out of me. Even before he was Arrys assistant his name was always mentioned when our job was available. At least he's been and gone and we won't ever have the displeasure again.
17:34, Fri 27 Nov
I hope these underperforming players that Shrewsbury have are journeyman pros and not youngsters making their way.

If they are the latter, they will be gone in January

The bloke is an arrogant Pratt of the highest order. He has a chip on his shoulder that weighs a kilo.

Let’s hope we don’t draw them at home in the cup while he’s there. He won’t get near the place
@Bluewurst1875
17:47, Fri 27 Nov
Bluewurst
Let’s hope we don’t draw them at home in the cup while he’s there. He won’t get near the place

*Rolls Eyes*
17:49, Fri 27 Nov
* rolls eyes back *
17:53, Fri 27 Nov
You know when you're disappointed it's not an RIP thread?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
17:54, Fri 27 Nov
😲
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
18:09, Fri 27 Nov
Shrewsbury are my 2nd team as my Grandad was a fan and took my brother and I to a few games in late 70s

Thought Paul Hurst or even Paul Cook might have got the gig

Gutted that it's Cotterill
18:13, Fri 27 Nov
Bela's About
You know when you're disappointed it's not an RIP thread?

Really?
18:14, Fri 27 Nov
Just speed-read the linked article and it didn’t mention Blues once. Airbrushing on a grand scale?
19:32, Fri 27 Nov
Bluewurst

*Rolls Eyes*

roll them all you like

Just don’t forget the bloke told Adams he was leaving on a free at the end of the season and wasn’t wanted at the club.

Then you might realise how close he came to killing the whole club
@Bluewurst1875
19:43, Fri 27 Nov
Bluewurst
Bluewurst

*Rolls Eyes*

roll them all you like

Just don’t forget the bloke told Adams he was leaving on a free at the end of the season and wasn’t wanted at the club.

Then you might realise how close he came to killing the whole club

Any proof of this claim about Adams? Cos I'm being brutally honest when I say that it sounds like bollocks.

However the fact that, in your eyes, the £15million we recieved for Adams was life or death for Blues shows what a piss poor job Dong has done to have mucked up the finances that badly.
20:00, Fri 27 Nov
He Clearly did not rate Adams.

I have supported Blues since Cullis was manager.

In my view the worst manager in my time (and that's saying something)