20:02, Fri 27 Nov
GBlue
He Clearly did not rate Adams.

I have supported Blues since Cullis was manager.

In my view the worst manager in my time (and that's saying something)

He might not have rated Adams, I genuinely don't know either way.

But the idea that he was simply going to be able (or willing) to let a player go for free that we had paid decent money for (by our standards) is ridiculous.
20:06, Fri 27 Nov
I heard 500k he was willing to flog him for
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:07, Fri 27 Nov
N’Doye at the 10
Nsue up front
Adams on the wing
Sam fecking Gallagher on the wing

Sure I’m missing more, plus all the insane spiteful ramblings to the press.

Truly a shit manager and a not so nice man too. Clark and Zola were crap but at least they seem like nice blokes.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:11, Fri 27 Nov
He was a proper f*cking prat.

Didn't he say something about Jota only being able to play when attacking the Tilton? Despite the fact he had just scored 2 in the previous away game or something similar?

What a proper clown he was.
20:18, Fri 27 Nov
By a wide margin the biggest tosser to ever be a part of Birmingham City football club. Considering we've been owned by David Sullivan and had Dwight Yorke play for us, that's pretty impressive.
20:19, Fri 27 Nov
Super Hans
N’Doye at the 10
Nsue up front
Adams on the wing
Sam fecking Gallagher on the wing

Sure I’m missing more, plus all the insane spiteful ramblings to the press.

Truly a shit manager and a not so nice man too. Clark and Zola were crap but at least they seem like nice blokes.

Dutch mike as a 10.👀
Saying Stockdale good with his feet that's why they get him in the game.
20:21, Fri 27 Nov
Why wouldn’t he?

I don’t think he cares about a few blokes screaming at him, he certainly didn’t whilst in our employ

He’s not a shrinking violet by all accounts
20:26, Fri 27 Nov
My Blue Heaven
Why wouldn’t he?

I don’t think he cares about a few blokes screaming at him, he certainly didn’t whilst in our employ

He’s not a shrinking violet by all accounts

And just how many people are actually going to be bothered to turn out at all if we ever play Shrewsbury in the cup?
20:33, Fri 27 Nov
LH_4

Didn't he say something about Jota only being able to play when attacking the Tilton? Despite the fact he had just scored 2 in the previous away game or something similar?

That was the notorious Sheff Wed game where he told the squad to go easy on them at 0-3 down

A effing ridiculous decision, was a fantastic chance to get some real confidence in to the players as we only had a little game against villa the weekend after. Fecking prat.
20:39, Fri 27 Nov
GBlue

I go back to Gil Merrick. Don’t know about Joe Mallet but I agree, by the proverbial country mile. He was an embarrassment.
20:40, Fri 27 Nov
We could have beaten Wednesday 10-0 that day. It wouldn't have made a jot of difference. Vile were too good for us sadly.
20:41, Fri 27 Nov
That’s not really the point though.
20:41, Fri 27 Nov
newblue
GBlue

I go back to Gil Merrick. Don’t know about Joe Mallet but I agree, by the proverbial country mile. He was an embarrassment.
I don't think he was even the worst in the past five years. Zola takes that title.
20:44, Fri 27 Nov
Super Hans
LH_4

That was the notorious Sheff Wed game where he told the squad to go easy on them at 0-3 down

A effing ridiculous decision, was a fantastic chance to get some real confidence in to the players as we only had a little game against villa the weekend after. Fecking prat.

Oh yes, I remember that.

Ridiculous ain't it 😂
20:50, Fri 27 Nov
The performances on the pitch were comparable. In regard to everything else, Cotterill was far worse. I think you are in, let us say a minority of approx. 1 on this.