08:42, Sat 28 Nov
What you reckon?
Dubois in Rounds 5-8 is my fancy. Looking forward to itafter a day of watching football. Undercard is crap though and I've no interest whatsoever in the farce that is Tyson-Jones jnr
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:48, Sat 28 Nov
Yeah I agree with your prediction, Dubois’ power to get to Joyce in the middle rounds
08:49, Sat 28 Nov
Dubois before the end of Round 5
08:58, Sat 28 Nov
Yeah Dubois, Joyce moves like he’s boxing in treacle.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:15, Sat 28 Nov
Dubois...... I don’t think he’s ready fir Fury yet but I think he’d give AJ a lot of trouble
09:32, Sat 28 Nov
Joyce over 12 rounds.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
09:45, Sat 28 Nov
Can't see anything other than dubois by stoppage in this one.

Joyce is a strange one. To watch him, he looks so robotic, slow and easy to hit, yet some of the top heavyweights who spar or train with him find him a nightmare and really rate him.
09:58, Sat 28 Nov
Dubois stoppage inside 5.

Joyce is horrendous to watch.
10:16, Sat 28 Nov
Agree with that.

Looks a great ponderous lump but seems to get the job done and seems overrated.
10:23, Sat 28 Nov
There's a decent fight Saturday 5th. And I don't mean Yarde 😉
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
10:33, Sat 28 Nov
Yeah looking forward to next week.
Lennox Clarke has got Willie Hutchinson for the vacant British and Commonwealth Super Middle titles for those who don't know
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:36, Sat 28 Nov
Good luck, thought he was little unlucky last time out
11:23, Sat 28 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
What you reckon?
Dubois in Rounds 5-8 is my fancy. Looking forward to itafter a day of watching football. Undercard is crap though and I've no interest whatsoever in the farce that is Tyson-Jones jnr
I watched the Tyson-Jones weigh in last night 😂
Can’t see that going past round 5.
11:24, Sat 28 Nov
It'll be a bit of a farce after about 2 minutes I reckon, can't see it being much of a spectacle.
11:40, Sat 28 Nov
Le Mod
Good luck, thought he was little unlucky last time out

👍. What people didn't know was that he fought with a shoulder injury against Richards. Should really have pulled it but didn't want to let people down. Think this will be tougher still. Hutchinson is a slapper, reminds me a lot of Calzaghe, but puts people away.

As for tonight DD stoppage round 7 or 8
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.