11:28, Sun 29 Nov
Dying sport my arse 😂

Has it lost some interest due to the PPV nature of the big fights, yes.

Has it lost ground in North American to UFC, yes.

Does it still attract large audiences and sell out venues all across the world, yes it does.

A couple of YouTubers having a playground fight Infront of 12yr olds makes no difference.
11:29, Sun 29 Nov
Tiltonblue
It’s all well and good these new fans being around but what good does that platform do for up and coming boxers that train all their life to get to a stage these YouTubers got last night? Surely would it not make more sense to put up and coming boxers on these cards to boost their platform. And the standard they are at is dreadful, the one lad yesterday called out Conor McGregor🤯

Every single boxing fight that is broadcast on Sky has an undercard. People simply often don't care about these fights and want to watch the main event (Fury's, Joshua's).

If boxing was wildly popular there wouldn't be a need for YouTube stars to have fights. But I don't see them as related to be honest - if people want to watch boxing there is ample opportunity to do so, whether these YouTube fights happen or not won't change that.
11:49, Sun 29 Nov
LH_4
@TheAthleticUK understands that Daniel Dubois suffered a broken orbital socket and nerve damage to his left eye during last night’s fight against Joe Joyce. The fight ended in the 10th round after Dubois took a knee and failed to beat the count

Blimey, that’s him pretty much done.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:51, Sun 29 Nov
For the big fights yes. If the sport was truly thriving then there would be no spots on a card for youtubers. I think the fact some of these guys are getting licenses to box is proof that the sport is on its knees, even to the point it's willing to risk people's health.
12:09, Sun 29 Nov
LH_4
@TheAthleticUK understands that Daniel Dubois suffered a broken orbital socket and nerve damage to his left eye during last night’s fight against Joe Joyce. The fight ended in the 10th round after Dubois took a knee and failed to beat the count

I’m sure Anthony Ogogo retired for a similar injury. Bad injury that is.
13:05, Sun 29 Nov
I think it just proves youtubers can attract huge audiences for fighting one another like they can for doing whatever it is they do to become famous youtubers in the first place. Boxing is incidental to it.
16:02, Sun 29 Nov
David Xavis
Dubois stoppage inside 5.

Joyce is horrendous to watch.

Is he coached by the Blues setup?
Sent from Harb’s ipad, “Roy Hodgson has just been made Prime Minister. He has a fantastic record of leaving Europe swiftly.”
17:01, Sun 29 Nov
Haha he’s similar to blues as he’s horrible to watch but at least he gets a win😂