19:30, Sat 28 Nov
thanks Rab,ill set the alarm.
19:33, Sat 28 Nov
😁
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:28, Sat 28 Nov
This presenter is annoying banging on about it being a historic fight. 2 talented up and comers, if you can be an up and comer at Joyce’s age.
Hardly legends.
20:30, Sat 28 Nov
Fat Buddha
This presenter is annoying banging on about it being a historic fight. 2 talented up and comers, if you can be an up and comer at Joyce’s age.
Hardly legends.

11 fights - makes him a newcomer
His legs have still gone
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:33, Sat 28 Nov
This pie loving bastard who just got knocked on his arse should give the game up
20:35, Sat 28 Nov
How many fights left on the undercard? I only want to watch the main event.
20:37, Sat 28 Nov
Scarface
How many fights left on the undercard? I only want to watch the main event.

Ring walks will be 10/10:30.
20:43, Sat 28 Nov
👍🏻
20:51, Sat 28 Nov
Sky bet are offering 250/1 on both fighters to be knocked out instantaneously.

I like a silly long shot bet occasionally but those odds are just taking the piss😁
20:54, Sat 28 Nov
I saw that earlier 😆
21:00, Sat 28 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
I saw that earlier 😆

Ridiculous odds for that to happen. I’m effing jinxed though so now I’ve said that pile on...😁
21:02, Sat 28 Nov
No mate. You need a Hollywood Movie for that to happen.
And as I said this under card is crap
21:10, Sat 28 Nov
This is Dubios first big test, Joyce is half decent with a victory overt Stiverne in his locker and a good amateur pedigree. He can take a shot and has a bit of spits in his punches

He will be the first fighter to fire back at Dubios or at least not scared to trade.

I think Dubious ko early but anything after 8 rounds, I make Joyce favourite
21:12, Sat 28 Nov
I hope Dubois wins. He seems like very nice fellow