16:58, Sat 28 Nov
Before he's shown the door I reckon, karanka is proper awful wrong choice again and again from dong... Please go and get Paul cook we missed the boat last time with warnock so let that be a lesson...
16:58, Sat 28 Nov
How's the rugby ?
16:59, Sat 28 Nov
Before he's shown the door I reckon, karanka is proper awful wrong choice again and again from dong... Please go and get Paul cook...

Thank God you're here
Just watched another abysmal showing no ideas nothing up front midfield terrible what on earth does karanka do with them on the training field clueless myself apart from being better in defence nothing as improved whatsoever for me it's so awful to watch what a waste of ten quid
17:10, Sat 28 Nov
Feel for you mate I wouldn't mind if I could see what karanka is trying to do but he's seems to have no plan at all awful appointment..
17:11, Sat 28 Nov
Losing patience with him to be honest but I'll give him the Jan transfer window. His refusal to change the game with the subs is going to be his downfall.
Mario kempes 78
Feel for you mate I wouldn't mind if I could see what karanka is trying to do but he's seems to have no plan at all awful appointment..

I love that you equate a conservative plan to 'no plan'.

It might be a dull plan, but it's a plan.

Edit: sorry just seen who I'm replying to, carry on.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
17:15, Sat 28 Nov
Can someone explain to me what he has ever actually achieved and why the huge clamour for him to be appointed ? I never got it and definitely don't now.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
17:16, Sat 28 Nov
Promotion?
17:16, Sat 28 Nov
Robert Hopkins
Can someone explain to me what he has ever actually achieved and why the huge clamour for him to be appointed ? I never got it and definitely don't now.

Got Boro promoted didn't he?
17:17, Sat 28 Nov
With Steve Gibsons Millions was that a real achievement or would any half competent manager have achieved that?
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
Macca1
Losing patience with him to be honest but I'll give him the Jan transfer window. His refusal to change the game with the subs is going to be his downfall.

Jan window? How many more will he buy and not play them? Feck him off now. 1 point a game ain’t good enough.
Why don’t you step away from the keyboard and get a life?
17:18, Sat 28 Nov
How the feck did he manage that...

Re: Karanka

I've got to be honest, I can't tell you what our style of play or setup is.

It's garbage let's be honest.

Happy to give him time but Christ it's turgid.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
It's still a pretty decent achievement, lots of decent managers have been given bigger budgets and effed it up.