17:19, Sat 28 Nov
Robert Hopkins
With Steve Gibsons Millions was that a real achievement or would any half competent manager have achieved that?

Many clubs in this division pump in millions, including us. Not many clubs go up.

So yes, that promotion is an achievement IMO.
17:21, Sat 28 Nov
But.... But..... Its a three year plan and we're building from the back
17:21, Sat 28 Nov
I'd give him 7 minutes to clear his locker never mind another 7 games of this so called football.

In all honestly, I really don't want to see Karanka sacked. The revolving door of managers needs to come to a halt but I don't know how much longer I can sit and endure this.
STD
17:22, Sat 28 Nov
Hush your noise
Moist
17:25, Sat 28 Nov
Is everyone forgetting how shambolic we were last season? Conceding 3+ every game, another 2 weeks and we’d have been relegated

Yeah it’s pretty turgid, but he’s putting points on the board and is clearly sorting us out defensively first. Everything about our club has been disastrous since the day they sacked Rowett. Owners, Dong, Managers, players, tactics, signings, coaching the lot

Turning us into a coherent team is going to be a long, hard job, and it’s just pathetic that want him gone already and take us back to square one
17:27, Sat 28 Nov
Not this rubbish again

Every single time, a handful of games in, the knives are out not his board

And every single time it’s the same person

Sniff sniff
@Bluewurst1875
17:27, Sat 28 Nov
How long does he need to sort us out defensively before we start trying to win games?
17:29, Sat 28 Nov
Next 4 games after Barnsley are Bristol City, Reading, Watford and Boro. should be fun
17:33, Sat 28 Nov
0 goals, 0 points out of all four games, nailed on
17:34, Sat 28 Nov
AmeliaBlue
0 goals, 0 points out of all four games, nailed on
Wanna bet on that?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Its dour, negative, boring and frustrating. But he comes here to a club that has been fouled up since Rowett's sacking, its' been a long time.

The recruitment over that time has been terrible. So much money wasted. Was Sunjic really £6 million, for example. Where are the adequate, athletic, half decent replacements for Bellingham or Che?

Watching Blues now is painful but it's not all Karankas fault.
S TQ
Next 4 games after Barnsley are Bristol City, Reading, Watford and Boro. should be fun

4 games I wouldn’t be upset with going ultra defensive.

Shame we’re doing that against everyone.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:40, Sat 28 Nov
Pigeon
Is everyone forgetting how shambolic we were last season? Conceding 3+ every game, another 2 weeks and we’d have been relegated

Yeah it’s pretty turgid, but he’s putting points on the board and is clearly sorting us out defensively first. Everything about our club has been disastrous since the day they sacked Rowett. Owners, Dong, Managers, players, tactics, signings, coaching the lot

Turning us into a coherent team is going to be a long, hard job, and it’s just pathetic that want him gone already and take us back to square one

This.
El Mayor
Robert Hopkins
With Steve Gibsons Millions was that a real achievement or would any half competent manager have achieved that?

Many clubs in this division pump in millions, including us. Not many clubs go up.

So yes, that promotion is an achievement IMO.

Where’s he going wrong now then?
Why don’t you step away from the keyboard and get a life?
17:42, Sat 28 Nov
Nope he will be here for 3 seasons whatever and so he should be