17:44, Sat 28 Nov
How do we think the home crowd would be reacting to the current Blues performances? Booing them off? Calling for Karanka's head already or do you think having the crowd inside the ground would change the players mentality/confidence and we'd be winning more games??

I definitely think that not having the crowd behind them is making a difference with us more than most other clubs to be honest? No idea why, just think we've not adapted as well as others.
17:45, Sat 28 Nov
Our results have been rubbish since no crowds
17:50, Sat 28 Nov
Probably be even quieter with a crowd.
17:52, Sat 28 Nov
i think he'd definitely be being pressured into trying to change the game via more substitutions.

if the oressure came from the stands and he refused to change it, he'd be getting fecking pelters that he's starting to deserve.
17:52, Sat 28 Nov
It's had a positive effect at vile park
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
17:53, Sat 28 Nov
Nose of Blue
How do we think the home crowd would be reacting to the current Blues performances? Booing them off? Calling for Karanka's head already or do you think having the crowd inside the ground would change the players mentality/confidence and we'd be winning more games??

I definitely think that not having the crowd behind them is making a difference with us more than most other clubs to be honest? No idea why, just think we've not adapted as well as others.

I think we'd actually be playing better with fans there. I think the players need the fans to push them on a bit in all seriousness
17:55, Sat 28 Nov
I think he’d be making more subs. Today was baffling again.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:57, Sat 28 Nov
Think we would be at the ‘booed off’ stage by.now.
17:57, Sat 28 Nov
That much was evident last season.
18:00, Sat 28 Nov
Scoot Mcgoot

That's why I said in a previous post that he will get plenty of time.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
18:02, Sat 28 Nov
Scoot Mcgoot
Some would boo ‘em on
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:43, Sat 28 Nov
Scoot Mcgoot
Some would boo ‘em on

This

IMO, these draws, and close games would be turnednin our favour

We don’t sing much these days but the support is usually incredibly positive and gives a boost to the players (so they say)
@Bluewurst1875
10:44, Sun 29 Nov
Scoot Mcgoot
Some would boo ‘em on

There is no doubt at all. All football crowds are impatient and fickle, we are no different to the rest.
10:47, Sun 29 Nov
Absolutely 👍
10:48, Sun 29 Nov
He'd be getting "you dont know what you're doing" by now, and/or some sarcastic "all we are saying is give us a goal" chants.