Birmingham City were held to another goalless draw at St Andrew's and have now gone five games without a victory - and have scored only ten times this season

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
I’m genuinely baffled here. What does this mean?
“We knew it was going to be really difficult and we had to be in the way we are today because had we approached the game in the way we intended to approach it would have been impossible to have even taken one point.”

Is he saying he would “like” to be more attacking, but that this would have ensured defeat?
There’s some other stuff as well about the better technical players being less “intense”
As I’ve said many times I want AK to be given time, but I do find some of his post match comments bizarre and worrying in equal measure
18:34, Sat 28 Nov
I don't think he rates his squad tbh.
18:34, Sat 28 Nov
Try saying what you said in Spanish
18:35, Sat 28 Nov
Is that a direct copy/paste? If so and you didn’t tell me I’d say that’s a Cotterill interview.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Was he slurring 😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Fat Buddha
😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
18:37, Sat 28 Nov
Fat Buddha
😁Fair enough. Still sounds like pretty fluent gobbledygook to me though.
18:37, Sat 28 Nov
Is that a direct copy/paste? If so and you didn’t tell me I’d say that’s a Cotterill interview.
it's coming across that way.
18:41, Sat 28 Nov
Waggeh
I don't think he rates his squad tbh.

He signed half of them😅
18:44, Sat 28 Nov
Super Hans
Yes - it’s a direct paste from the BBC site
18:50, Sat 28 Nov
I know we were awful defensively last season but these post-match comments are worrying.

If he’s not bringing Hogan on cause we need Juke on to defend when it’s 0-0 at home then something is wrong.

I want Karanka to be given time and I’m sure he will be but some of these comments are painful from him. We’re playing Millwall ffs not Man City.
Super Hans

Mind you, Karanka was born in Vitoria-Gasteiz.

Cotterill is from Cheltenham.
The Belle of St. Trillions
Birmingham City were held to another goalless draw at St Andrew's and have now gone five games without a victory - and have scored only ten times this season

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]